Elegantly styled and packed with toys and water accessories for her guests to enjoy the seas to the fullest, Drifter World is set to become a popular option for a private yacht charter in 2021 and beyond.
She accommodates 10 guests across five cabins, with a crew of nine to take care of guests’ every need. On-board highlights include a well-appointed jacuzzi and bar on the sundeck.
Based out of Athens, the yacht’s Greek charter license means she’ll be available to explore the island-studded waters of the Ionian and the emerald bays and crescent beaches of the Aegean with ease.
Above: Sistership to motor yacht Drifter World
The motor yacht is the first unit in the Italian yard’s EXP500 series to join the charter fleet. This model has been built on the successful platform of the 460EXP; 42m (138ft) luxury yacht MOKA and 42m (138ft) superyacht X are models in this line, and they both have glowing charter credentials and plenty of sparkling reviews from past guests.
Drifter World looks like she’ll continue this trend. Her explorer capacities mean she is as functional as she is stylish, and her deck design lends itself well to sun-soaking opportunities.
The yacht’s exteriors come from the award-winning Francesco Paszkowski Design, while her interiors are the work of Zuccon.
Her explorer capacities mean she is as functional as she is stylish, and her deck design lends itself well to sun-soaking opportunities.
Contemporary, refined and drenched in light, the yacht’s interiors balance crisp whites with sleek wood tones, creating a chic on-board ambience. There’s a skylounge as well as main salon, with formal dining available. The principal charterer can take advantage of a spacious, apartment-style Owner’s suite.
Across her three decks, luxury yacht Drifter World has plenty of space for dining and unwinding alfresco. Meanwhile, a jacuzzi and bar on the sundeck ensure the space can be well-used during the day or into the night.
The principal charterer can take advantage of a spacious, apartment-style Owner’s suite.
As a yacht with a Greek charter license, Drifter World is on track to become highly in-demand. From the sugar-cube hills of Santorini to the blissfully white beaches of Zakynthos, Greece is a playground for yachting vacations, and you’re advised to act quickly to secure your dream yacht on your ideal dates.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed