The perfect yacht for escaping in the lap of luxury with a large group of family and friends, ‘Bleu De Nimes’ is available for a luxury yacht charter this winter and spring at a special discounted rate.
Bleu De Nimes is truly a one-of-a-kind yacht and a special way to get rid of the winter blues. Equipped with four tenders and an extensive range of water toys, a large sundeck with two Jacuzzis and a sauna, massage deck and gym she is a dream yacht for exploring the palm tree laden beaches of the Seychelles or exploring the mind-blowingly colorful coral reefs of the Maldives.
Bleu De Nimes is truly a one-of-a-kind yacht and a special way to get rid of the winter blues.
A four-year refit in 2020 saw Bleu De Nimes undergo a drastic transformation. The most notable change was a huge increase in size from 55m (180ft) to 72m (236ft) and she certainly makes the most of this extra space, offering accommodation for up to 28 guests across 13 cabins.
Her vast outdoor living areas are spread over four decks. A shaded main deck aft boasts comfortable seating with another relaxed seating area on the bridge deck aft.
With wall-to-wall sunshine and blue skies on offer on an Indian Ocean yacht charter you will undoubtedly spend a lot of time on the expansive sun deck which features two large Jacuzzis side-by-side, a bar and an array of sunloungers.
With four tenders and an extensive list of water toys including canoes and diving equipment, there will be plenty of opportunities to venture from the luxury of Bleu De Nimes to the sugar-white sands that surround you.
For a spot of relaxing after exploring the scattering of picture-perfect islands dotted across the Indian Ocean a sauna and massage room can be found on the bridge deck, where there is also a fully equipped gym.
Her Pier Vittorio Cerruti designed interiors have a calming colonial feel and feature warm woods, neutral tones and high-end finishes.
Inside her Pier Vittorio Cerruti designed interiors have a calming colonial feel and feature warm woods, neutral tones and high-end finishes.
The center point of the interiors is the elegant formal dining area. Ornate artwork and sculptures combined with wooden detailing give a classic feel throughout and it would be easy to think you were in a vintage hotel until the huge adjoining sliding doors open up onto the outside deck.
With a TV lounge room, games area, cocktail bar and sky lounge spread across the four decks there are numerous social spaces inside, giving plenty of opportunities for catching up with friends and family in small groups or large.
You and your guests can all relax in sumptuous luxury every night in 13 well-appointed cabins. A full-beam Master Suite dominates the upper deck forward, with an emperor size bed and his and her bathrooms, two VIP cabins can be found on the main deck and six double cabins, two triple cabins and two twin cabins on the lower deck. There is also space for 23 crew onboard to take care of all your needs.
What better start to the year than by visiting one of the world’s most glamourous and idyllic destinations and all at a reduced rate? With easy cruising between the main islands and dream-like coastlines, it is the yacht charter of a lifetime.
If you’d like to learn more about taking advantage of this special offer and chartering M/Y Bleu De Nimes in the Indian Ocean please contact your yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare the complete fleet of luxury charter yachts in the Indian Ocean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed