Inviting outdoor areas, comfortable interiors and a long list of luxurious amenities make ENCORE a top charter option and she is sure to keep guests entertained wherever she travels.
Next year the first stop on her itinerary will be New Zealand, a bucket-list destination brimming with outdoor adventures, landscapes like no other place on the planet and vibrant cultural and culinary experiences.
Those who venture here on a luxury yacht charter can expect to encounter rugged black sand beaches, 140 sub-tropical islands, harbour-side cities and atmospheric waterfall-laden fjords. Then there are the majestic mountains, sublime forests and wonderful Maori culture to discover on land.
Seductive blue lagoons, sun-drenched beaches, jungle-covered interiors and world-class dive sites come as standard, but each island-group has its own distinct personality and discerning travellers are guaranteed to find their own version of paradise wherever they venture to in this captivating region.
Guests on board luxury yacht ENCORE will be able to take in spectacular views from her luxe deck areas. Made for daytime relaxation, the flybridge is equipped with a spa pool, sunning options, a barbecue, a casual seating area and an outdoor cinema setup for movie nights under the stars.
Those who want to get closer to the ocean on the Horizon build can head to the swim platform, which gives easy access into the sea as well as to the exciting water toy collection. Hours of fun can be had exploring the coast on jet skis and discovering the rich underwater world with the diving or snorkelling equipment.
Inviting outdoor areas, comfortable interiors and a long list of luxurious amenities make ENCORE a top charter option
Alfresco dining can also be enjoyed on the main deck aft. The entire charter party can catch up here over a delicious meal cooked by the talented on-board chef before winding down with a nightcap.
More places to entertain and relax are available in the interior of the motor yacht. Light, airy and modern, the main salon features a comfortable lounge, pop-up TV, bar and dining arrangement.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of four staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a double cabin and two twin cabins. In total, up to eight guests can sleep on board during a charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...