Ever since her recent delivery from the Abeking & Rasmussen shipyard, the 73m/238ft superyacht CLOUDBREAK has attracted considerable intrigue due to her elusive interior. Thankfully, such anticipation can now be satisfied as detailed renderings have been released ahead of her photoshoot in mid-July.
With a masculine, almost naval exterior styled by the estimable Espen Oeino and a reportedly tranquil interior designed by Christian Liaigre, it is only the former which we’ve been lucky enough to become familiar with.
Indeed, until now there has been no suggestion regarding how exactly the award-winning French team have applied their characteristically refreshing style to match CLOUDBREAK's distinct profile.
It was therefore to great excitement that some graphic renderings were published earlier this week which reveal the kind of comfort guests can expect to enjoy whilst on board the explorer yacht.
Of course, with current availability along her forthcoming global expedition, such renderings are sure to entice more than a few charterers to join CLOUDBREAK in one of the exotic destinations she’s expected to visit later this year.
Along with renderings of the master suite and a double cabin, the latest published materials from CLOUDBREAK feature another generated image which illustrates the sheer amount of deck space and lounging options on offer on the sundeck.
The master suite itself is similarly vast, with high ceilings housing a minimal arrangement which looks out on the water through an impressive glass wall.
Reminiscent of a contemporary penthouse, the general aesthetic of the master suite is matched in the double cabin which is also oriented around a bright scheme and open layout.
Featuring three portholes placed in close proximity to one another, it’s evident that the team at Christian Liaigre have gone to great lengths to ensure guests can easily look out on the jaw-dropping environments which CLOUDBREAK will be regularly passing through.
Clearly as impressive on the inside as she is on the outside, the interior of charter yacht CLOUDBREAK is certain to provide the perfect setting wherever she is in the world
Such a challenge has clearly been met with a great inventiveness, and the tastefully modern color palette and furnishings look to have established a veritable sanctuary inside of CLOUDBREAK.
From light wood paneling, oversized windows, and additional seating, it’s difficult to imagine needing anything more whilst cruising or at anchor.
As more photographs become available of the interior of motor yacht CLOUDBREAK, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive and informed coverage.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- An Update On Caribbean Charter GroundsHurricanes Irma and Maria have left a trail of destruction across the Caribbean and Florida, prompting concerns about t...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...