Ever since her recent delivery from the Abeking & Rasmussen shipyard, the 73m/238ft superyacht CLOUDBREAK has attracted considerable intrigue due to her elusive interior. Thankfully, such anticipation can now be satisfied as detailed renderings have been released ahead of her photoshoot in mid-July.
With a masculine, almost naval exterior styled by the estimable Espen Oeino and a reportedly tranquil interior designed by Christian Liaigre, it is only the former which we’ve been lucky enough to become familiar with.
Indeed, until now there has been no suggestion regarding how exactly the award-winning French team have applied their characteristically refreshing style to match CLOUDBREAK's distinct profile.
It was therefore to great excitement that some graphic renderings were published earlier this week which reveal the kind of comfort guests can expect to enjoy whilst on board the explorer yacht.
Of course, with current availability along her forthcoming global expedition, such renderings are sure to entice more than a few charterers to join CLOUDBREAK in one of the exotic destinations she’s expected to visit later this year.
Along with renderings of the master suite and a double cabin, the latest published materials from CLOUDBREAK feature another generated image which illustrates the sheer amount of deck space and lounging options on offer on the sundeck.
The master suite itself is similarly vast, with high ceilings housing a minimal arrangement which looks out on the water through an impressive glass wall.
Reminiscent of a contemporary penthouse, the general aesthetic of the master suite is matched in the double cabin which is also oriented around a bright scheme and open layout.
Featuring three portholes placed in close proximity to one another, it’s evident that the team at Christian Liaigre have gone to great lengths to ensure guests can easily look out on the jaw-dropping environments which CLOUDBREAK will be regularly passing through.
Clearly as impressive on the inside as she is on the outside, the interior of charter yacht CLOUDBREAK is certain to provide the perfect setting wherever she is in the world
Such a challenge has clearly been met with a great inventiveness, and the tastefully modern color palette and furnishings look to have established a veritable sanctuary inside of CLOUDBREAK.
From light wood paneling, oversized windows, and additional seating, it’s difficult to imagine needing anything more whilst cruising or at anchor.
As more photographs become available of the interior of motor yacht CLOUDBREAK, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive and informed coverage.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...