Ever since her recent delivery from the Abeking & Rasmussen shipyard, the 73m/238ft superyacht CLOUDBREAK has attracted considerable intrigue due to her elusive interior. Thankfully, such anticipation can now be satisfied as detailed renderings have been released ahead of her photoshoot in mid-July.
With a masculine, almost naval exterior styled by the estimable Espen Oeino and a reportedly tranquil interior designed by Christian Liaigre, it is only the former which we’ve been lucky enough to become familiar with.
Indeed, until now there has been no suggestion regarding how exactly the award-winning French team have applied their characteristically refreshing style to match CLOUDBREAK's distinct profile.
It was therefore to great excitement that some graphic renderings were published earlier this week which reveal the kind of comfort guests can expect to enjoy whilst on board the explorer yacht.
Of course, with current availability along her forthcoming global expedition, such renderings are sure to entice more than a few charterers to join CLOUDBREAK in one of the exotic destinations she’s expected to visit later this year.
Along with renderings of the master suite and a double cabin, the latest published materials from CLOUDBREAK feature another generated image which illustrates the sheer amount of deck space and lounging options on offer on the sundeck.
The master suite itself is similarly vast, with high ceilings housing a minimal arrangement which looks out on the water through an impressive glass wall.
Reminiscent of a contemporary penthouse, the general aesthetic of the master suite is matched in the double cabin which is also oriented around a bright scheme and open layout.
Featuring three portholes placed in close proximity to one another, it’s evident that the team at Christian Liaigre have gone to great lengths to ensure guests can easily look out on the jaw-dropping environments which CLOUDBREAK will be regularly passing through.
Clearly as impressive on the inside as she is on the outside, the interior of charter yacht CLOUDBREAK is certain to provide the perfect setting wherever she is in the world
Such a challenge has clearly been met with a great inventiveness, and the tastefully modern color palette and furnishings look to have established a veritable sanctuary inside of CLOUDBREAK.
From light wood paneling, oversized windows, and additional seating, it’s difficult to imagine needing anything more whilst cruising or at anchor.
As more photographs become available of the interior of motor yacht CLOUDBREAK, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive and informed coverage.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...