Ever since her recent delivery from the Abeking & Rasmussen shipyard, the 73m/238ft superyacht CLOUDBREAK has attracted considerable intrigue due to her elusive interior. Thankfully, such anticipation can now be satisfied as detailed renderings have been released ahead of her photoshoot in mid-July.
With a masculine, almost naval exterior styled by the estimable Espen Oeino and a reportedly tranquil interior designed by Christian Liaigre, it is only the former which we’ve been lucky enough to become familiar with.
Indeed, until now there has been no suggestion regarding how exactly the award-winning French team have applied their characteristically refreshing style to match CLOUDBREAK's distinct profile.
It was therefore to great excitement that some graphic renderings were published earlier this week which reveal the kind of comfort guests can expect to enjoy whilst on board the explorer yacht.
Of course, with current availability along her forthcoming global expedition, such renderings are sure to entice more than a few charterers to join CLOUDBREAK in one of the exotic destinations she’s expected to visit later this year.
Along with renderings of the master suite and a double cabin, the latest published materials from CLOUDBREAK feature another generated image which illustrates the sheer amount of deck space and lounging options on offer on the sundeck.
The master suite itself is similarly vast, with high ceilings housing a minimal arrangement which looks out on the water through an impressive glass wall.
Reminiscent of a contemporary penthouse, the general aesthetic of the master suite is matched in the double cabin which is also oriented around a bright scheme and open layout.
Featuring three portholes placed in close proximity to one another, it’s evident that the team at Christian Liaigre have gone to great lengths to ensure guests can easily look out on the jaw-dropping environments which CLOUDBREAK will be regularly passing through.
Clearly as impressive on the inside as she is on the outside, the interior of charter yacht CLOUDBREAK is certain to provide the perfect setting wherever she is in the world
Such a challenge has clearly been met with a great inventiveness, and the tastefully modern color palette and furnishings look to have established a veritable sanctuary inside of CLOUDBREAK.
From light wood paneling, oversized windows, and additional seating, it’s difficult to imagine needing anything more whilst cruising or at anchor.
As more photographs become available of the interior of motor yacht CLOUDBREAK, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive and informed coverage.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed