Ever since her recent delivery from the Abeking & Rasmussen shipyard, the 73m/238ft superyacht CLOUDBREAK has attracted considerable intrigue due to her elusive interior. Thankfully, such anticipation can now be satisfied as detailed renderings have been released ahead of her photoshoot in mid-July.
With a masculine, almost naval exterior styled by the estimable Espen Oeino and a reportedly tranquil interior designed by Christian Liaigre, it is only the former which we’ve been lucky enough to become familiar with.
Indeed, until now there has been no suggestion regarding how exactly the award-winning French team have applied their characteristically refreshing style to match CLOUDBREAK's distinct profile.
It was therefore to great excitement that some graphic renderings were published earlier this week which reveal the kind of comfort guests can expect to enjoy whilst on board the explorer yacht.
Of course, with current availability along her forthcoming global expedition, such renderings are sure to entice more than a few charterers to join CLOUDBREAK in one of the exotic destinations she’s expected to visit later this year.
Along with renderings of the master suite and a double cabin, the latest published materials from CLOUDBREAK feature another generated image which illustrates the sheer amount of deck space and lounging options on offer on the sundeck.
The master suite itself is similarly vast, with high ceilings housing a minimal arrangement which looks out on the water through an impressive glass wall.
Reminiscent of a contemporary penthouse, the general aesthetic of the master suite is matched in the double cabin which is also oriented around a bright scheme and open layout.
Featuring three portholes placed in close proximity to one another, it’s evident that the team at Christian Liaigre have gone to great lengths to ensure guests can easily look out on the jaw-dropping environments which CLOUDBREAK will be regularly passing through.
Clearly as impressive on the inside as she is on the outside, the interior of charter yacht CLOUDBREAK is certain to provide the perfect setting wherever she is in the world
Such a challenge has clearly been met with a great inventiveness, and the tastefully modern color palette and furnishings look to have established a veritable sanctuary inside of CLOUDBREAK.
From light wood paneling, oversized windows, and additional seating, it’s difficult to imagine needing anything more whilst cruising or at anchor.
As more photographs become available of the interior of motor yacht CLOUDBREAK, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to provide extensive and informed coverage.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- New video paints a picture of tranquility on M/Y O’PTASIAProspective charter guests can now get a taste for the levels of luxury they can expect to find on board the 85m/279ft ...
- Benetti M/Y SPECTRE joins the charter fleetCommissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, the 69m/227ft superyacht SPECTRE has unveiled her charter availability...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...