Having recently announced that she will be available for charter, members of the shipyard behind CLOUDBREAK talked us through their intricate and to-scale model when we met with them in London yesterday.
Immediately, upon approaching the model, it was clear that the yacht is very much on the forefront of the latest trends- the masculine and rugged lines creating an aesthetic which charterers have come to expect from an expedition or explorer yacht.
Pointing out areas which haven’t yet featured in any of the available photographs, the team provided us with a greater sense of the options on offer around her expansive and impressively furnished exterior.
What’s more, though the model doesn’t provide an interior, it was possible to intuit the sheer volume on offer inside, and the team were keen to explain that there are a number of dedicated communal spaces provided throughout the vessel.
Replete with modern features and bearing a truly unique design, superyacht CLOUDBREAK is sure to be a firm favourite amongst all who step on board
Stepping up to the model, the most striking feature was no doubt the large pool located amidships. With a collection of chairs surrounding it, the amenity was clearly designed to combine socialising with the taking in of oceanic views.
Interestingly, above the sundeck are a further two decks which both include an abundance of seating and lounging options. Perhaps best described as ‘observation decks’, it’s easy to imagine how guests will enjoy being situated so high up either when underway or at-anchor.
At the aft deck, a fully certified helipad offers an impressive alternative to the touch and go options available on other superyachts, and with enough space to store aviation fuel, it’s clear that great thought has gone into this particular feature.
Beneath the helipad, an exterior space designed for casual alfresco dining is sure to provide guests with more than enough space to enjoy their meals in the shade before returning to the pool.
Towards the forward deck, a walkway leading through to even more seating options looks very much the place to be whilst enjoying a seabreeze.
The stern of the yacht is similarly impressive, with staircases on the port and starboard sides providing convenient access to the broad swim platform which looks ideal for boarding tenders or diving into the water.
Needless to say, as more images and details emerge, YachtCharterFleet will be on hand to provide on-going coverage.
- M/Y ‘Dolce Vita’ Available For Charter In ThailandDelivered earlier this year, the 33m/108ft motor yacht ‘Dolce Vita’ is now available for charter in the uniquely fascin...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- The Top 5 Largest Charter Yachts at MYS 2017The yachting industry will turn its attention exclusively to the Monaco Yacht Show 2017 when it gets underway at the en...
- Celebrate the Holidays On Board M/Y ‘Sweet Escape’The recently refitted 40m/130ft luxury yacht ‘Sweet Escape’ from Christensen is available for a Christmas or New Year’s...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- M/Y OCEANA Joins Charter Fleet With Special OfferRefit to an exacting standard last year, the 55m/180ft motor yacht OCEANA is now available for charter, with a 30% redu...