Having recently announced that she will be available for charter, members of the shipyard behind CLOUDBREAK talked us through their intricate and to-scale model when we met with them in London yesterday.
Immediately, upon approaching the model, it was clear that the yacht is very much on the forefront of the latest trends- the masculine and rugged lines creating an aesthetic which charterers have come to expect from an expedition or explorer yacht.
Pointing out areas which haven’t yet featured in any of the available photographs, the team provided us with a greater sense of the options on offer around her expansive and impressively furnished exterior.
What’s more, though the model doesn’t provide an interior, it was possible to intuit the sheer volume on offer inside, and the team were keen to explain that there are a number of dedicated communal spaces provided throughout the vessel.
Replete with modern features and bearing a truly unique design, superyacht CLOUDBREAK is sure to be a firm favourite amongst all who step on board
Stepping up to the model, the most striking feature was no doubt the large pool located amidships. With a collection of chairs surrounding it, the amenity was clearly designed to combine socialising with the taking in of oceanic views.
Interestingly, above the sundeck are a further two decks which both include an abundance of seating and lounging options. Perhaps best described as ‘observation decks’, it’s easy to imagine how guests will enjoy being situated so high up either when underway or at-anchor.
At the aft deck, a fully certified helipad offers an impressive alternative to the touch and go options available on other superyachts, and with enough space to store aviation fuel, it’s clear that great thought has gone into this particular feature.
Beneath the helipad, an exterior space designed for casual alfresco dining is sure to provide guests with more than enough space to enjoy their meals in the shade before returning to the pool.
Towards the forward deck, a walkway leading through to even more seating options looks very much the place to be whilst enjoying a seabreeze.
The stern of the yacht is similarly impressive, with staircases on the port and starboard sides providing convenient access to the broad swim platform which looks ideal for boarding tenders or diving into the water.
Needless to say, as more images and details emerge, YachtCharterFleet will be on hand to provide on-going coverage.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...