Having recently announced that she will be available for charter, members of the shipyard behind CLOUDBREAK talked us through their intricate and to-scale model when we met with them in London yesterday.
Immediately, upon approaching the model, it was clear that the yacht is very much on the forefront of the latest trends- the masculine and rugged lines creating an aesthetic which charterers have come to expect from an expedition or explorer yacht.
Pointing out areas which haven’t yet featured in any of the available photographs, the team provided us with a greater sense of the options on offer around her expansive and impressively furnished exterior.
What’s more, though the model doesn’t provide an interior, it was possible to intuit the sheer volume on offer inside, and the team were keen to explain that there are a number of dedicated communal spaces provided throughout the vessel.
Replete with modern features and bearing a truly unique design, superyacht CLOUDBREAK is sure to be a firm favourite amongst all who step on board
Stepping up to the model, the most striking feature was no doubt the large pool located amidships. With a collection of chairs surrounding it, the amenity was clearly designed to combine socialising with the taking in of oceanic views.
Interestingly, above the sundeck are a further two decks which both include an abundance of seating and lounging options. Perhaps best described as ‘observation decks’, it’s easy to imagine how guests will enjoy being situated so high up either when underway or at-anchor.
At the aft deck, a fully certified helipad offers an impressive alternative to the touch and go options available on other superyachts, and with enough space to store aviation fuel, it’s clear that great thought has gone into this particular feature.
Beneath the helipad, an exterior space designed for casual alfresco dining is sure to provide guests with more than enough space to enjoy their meals in the shade before returning to the pool.
Towards the forward deck, a walkway leading through to even more seating options looks very much the place to be whilst enjoying a seabreeze.
The stern of the yacht is similarly impressive, with staircases on the port and starboard sides providing convenient access to the broad swim platform which looks ideal for boarding tenders or diving into the water.
Needless to say, as more images and details emerge, YachtCharterFleet will be on hand to provide on-going coverage.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y TITANIA Heads to Ibiza for Summer ChartersThe impressive 73m/239ft motor yacht TITANIA is available for charter in Balearics hotspots such as Ibiza and Mallorca ...
- A First Look At The Refit Of Charter Yacht DESTINYRecently returning home to Heesen for an exacting refit, the 37m/122ft motor yacht DESTINY has taken on a brand new you...
- More Charter Yachts Set For Mediterranean Yacht ShowJoining an already outstanding collection of superyachts, three new charter yachts have been confirmed for the Mediterr...