Having recently announced that she will be available for charter, members of the shipyard behind CLOUDBREAK talked us through their intricate and to-scale model when we met with them in London yesterday.
Immediately, upon approaching the model, it was clear that the yacht is very much on the forefront of the latest trends- the masculine and rugged lines creating an aesthetic which charterers have come to expect from an expedition or explorer yacht.
Pointing out areas which haven’t yet featured in any of the available photographs, the team provided us with a greater sense of the options on offer around her expansive and impressively furnished exterior.
What’s more, though the model doesn’t provide an interior, it was possible to intuit the sheer volume on offer inside, and the team were keen to explain that there are a number of dedicated communal spaces provided throughout the vessel.
Replete with modern features and bearing a truly unique design, superyacht CLOUDBREAK is sure to be a firm favourite amongst all who step on board
Stepping up to the model, the most striking feature was no doubt the large pool located amidships. With a collection of chairs surrounding it, the amenity was clearly designed to combine socialising with the taking in of oceanic views.
Interestingly, above the sundeck are a further two decks which both include an abundance of seating and lounging options. Perhaps best described as ‘observation decks’, it’s easy to imagine how guests will enjoy being situated so high up either when underway or at-anchor.
At the aft deck, a fully certified helipad offers an impressive alternative to the touch and go options available on other superyachts, and with enough space to store aviation fuel, it’s clear that great thought has gone into this particular feature.
Beneath the helipad, an exterior space designed for casual alfresco dining is sure to provide guests with more than enough space to enjoy their meals in the shade before returning to the pool.
Towards the forward deck, a walkway leading through to even more seating options looks very much the place to be whilst enjoying a seabreeze.
The stern of the yacht is similarly impressive, with staircases on the port and starboard sides providing convenient access to the broad swim platform which looks ideal for boarding tenders or diving into the water.
Needless to say, as more images and details emerge, YachtCharterFleet will be on hand to provide on-going coverage.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...