Charter Yacht CLOUDBREAK Begins Global Expedition
Generating plenty of interest in Flateyri this week, CLOUDBREAK was recently photographed as she sat close to Iceland’s Westfjords.
Famed for their natural beauty, the Westfjords occupy the north-west of the island country and are largely uninhabited, making them an ideal destination for an adventurous luxury yacht charter vacation.
Due to being incredibly well preserved, guests currently on board CLOUDBREAK can expect to observe a stunning range of wildlife as well as a collection of unique fauna.
Replete with waterfalls and a variety of exciting charter grounds, there’s little doubt that the most talked about yacht from Abeking & Rasmussen this year will be entirely at home as she starts her global expedition.
A true source of intrigue, the waters surrounding Iceland are sure to inspire everyone currently on board superyacht CLOUDBREAK
Not only does the engineering on CLOUDBREAK make her an effortless visitor to Iceland, but her features are likewise suitable to such a destination.
Her staterooms, for example, either have floor to ceiling windows or a number of portholes for guests to look out from, and her sundeck is comfortably furnished and all but designed to take in rolling vistas.
As she makes her way across the Atlantic and enters into similarly exciting waters, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep up with her.
More Yacht Information
Cloudbreak Yacht For Charter
73m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...