Generating plenty of interest in Flateyri this week, CLOUDBREAK was recently photographed as she sat close to Iceland’s Westfjords.
Famed for their natural beauty, the Westfjords occupy the north-west of the island country and are largely uninhabited, making them an ideal destination for an adventurous luxury yacht charter vacation.
Due to being incredibly well preserved, guests currently on board CLOUDBREAK can expect to observe a stunning range of wildlife as well as a collection of unique fauna.
Replete with waterfalls and a variety of exciting charter grounds, there’s little doubt that the most talked about yacht from Abeking & Rasmussen this year will be entirely at home as she starts her global expedition.
A true source of intrigue, the waters surrounding Iceland are sure to inspire everyone currently on board superyacht CLOUDBREAK
Not only does the engineering on CLOUDBREAK make her an effortless visitor to Iceland, but her features are likewise suitable to such a destination.
Her staterooms, for example, either have floor to ceiling windows or a number of portholes for guests to look out from, and her sundeck is comfortably furnished and all but designed to take in rolling vistas.
As she makes her way across the Atlantic and enters into similarly exciting waters, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to keep up with her.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.