Launched by Benetti in early 2016, DREW is part of the Italian yard’s semi-custom Veloce 140 line, which combines exterior styling from Stefano Righini and a Redman Whiteley Dixon-designed interior. Be among the first to charter this yacht, which is expected to take the charter world by storm.
Combining comfort and performance, she is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 21 knots, making her perfect for island-hopping adventures in the Bahamas, while contemporary exterior lines ensure she looks the part anchored in hotspots such as Saint Martin, Antigua and St Barts.
Whatever Caribbean island group you choose to explore, beautiful landscapes can be taken in from the yacht’s incredible sundeck. Here, guests can unwind in the aft Jacuzzi before sipping cocktails at a sleek bar or luxe seating area situated beneath a sliding soft top – perfect for those who crave a combination of sun and shade.
Unique U-shaped seating on the foredeck provides a secluded spot for a casual get-together as well as wonderful vistas of a sunning area and recessed Jacuzzi forward. Alfresco dinning is also possible on the main and upper aft decks, ensuring guests never get bored.
Retreat inside luxury yacht DREW and experience her modern, beach house-style interior, defined by huge windows, handsome warm woods, white furnishings and contemporary artworks. The main salon features ample seating and a games table, and adjoins a separate formal dining salon.
A light and airy skylounge with a soothing colour palette of white and grey offers another space in which to unwind. With state-of-the-art entertainment systems and a full-bar, the salon is perfect for movie nights and enjoying a nightcap on your private yacht charter.
After a day on the water, guests can retreat to one of five staterooms, including an expansive master suite on the main deck, with an office, extra seating, and a full-beam en suite. The other accommodation is located on the lower deck and comprises four double cabins.
Another highlight of the motor yacht is her generous swim platform, which is ideal for catching some rays, taking a refreshing dip in the ocean or trying out the on-board water toys, such as an inflatable waterslide, SeaBobs, kayaks, wakeboards, towable toys and rendezvous diving gear.
Be among the first to charter DREW before she takes the charter world by storm
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.