Video Reveals Details Of New 70m Superyacht CLOUDBREAK
Following a series of incredibly exciting photographs last week, a video from the Abeking & Rasmussen shipyard has helped paint a more comprehensive picture of CLOUDBREAK.
Expected to be available for charter after undergoing sea trials in May, the project has taken four years to reach completion, and has attracted a fairly significant amount of interest across the industry.
With masculine lines housing her four decks, the aluminum superstructure is striking to say the least- the range of blues which adorn the exterior nicely complement this angular design and help establish her as a true individual.
Though the camera unfortunately doesn’t make it inside, there’s every reason to believe that the voluminous interior will be well taken care of- Christian Liaigre previously provided the 67m/220ft sailing yacht VERTIGO with a highly modern interior.
The profile shots showcase the exterior styling of Espen Oeino, and the face-on footage nicely captures her boldly shaped axe bow.
Sat next to the 81m/266ft superyacht KIBO, CLOUDBREAK was in good company and demonstrated how at home she was with yachts of her size.
Though KIBO is not currently available for charter, her sister ship, the 82m/268ft superyacht ROMEA is expected to be available in the Mediterranean this summer.
Bringing together one of the most accomplished shipyards and a truly innovative design team, there’s every reason to assume that CLOUDBREAK could become one of the most desired superyachts available for charter
More Yacht Information
Cloudbreak Yacht For Charter
73m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...