Infinite Luxury in collaboration with Kata Rocks will once again host the KRSR and bring back some of the world’s most iconic superyacht brands to Phuket, Southeast Asia’s leading superyacht hotspot.
The three-day, invitation-only event welcomes superyacht owners, Kata Rocks villa owners and the Asian glitterati. Guests can expect magnificent superyachts, bespoke activities and glamorous parties set in a relaxed and luxurious environment.
Most of the superyachts lined up to attend the event are available for charter, including the 51m/167ft superyacht ‘Northern Sun’ from Narasaki Shipyard. Returning for the second year in a row, she is jam-packed with luxurious amenities and leisure facilities.
Joining her will be the 44m/143ft charter yacht LATITUDE. After voyaging across the Arctic and Northwest Passage, this 2010 build from Timmerman Yachts is renowned for her adventurous spirit.
Adding a sense of romance to the surrounds will be the 30m/97ft sailing yacht DALLINGHOO from S.A. Pritchard. Combining the classic design of a tall ship with all the comforts of a modern yacht, she promises charterers a once-in-a-lifetime cruising experience.
Guests can expect magnificent superyachts, bespoke activities and glamorous parties set in a relaxed and luxurious environment
Also making an appearance will be the 32m/104ft motor yacht ‘Dolce Vita’. Launched by Numarine in 2016, she offers a brilliant fusion of speed and style, with exceptional deck space and a beautifully appointed interior suitable for a range of charter parties.
Although not for charter, the 68m/223ft motor yacht ‘Lady Christine’ will also be gracing the scene. All eyes are expected to be on this Feadship build as the renowned shipyard returns as a co-sponsor and the host of an exclusive superyacht owner’s dinner.
The event kicks off at 9am on Friday 8th December with the King’s Cup Regatta and this is followed by events such as an opening reception, exclusive dinners and cocktail parties, a yacht hop, wine-tasting, water toy demonstrations and yacht cruises.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.