Superyacht SOVEREIGN Joins Charter Market in Australia
One of the largest yachts available in Australia’s charter fleet, SOVEREIGN (previously JL SEAGULL) was launched in 2002 by the distinguished shipyard Benetti before undergoing an extensive refit in 2011. She is now fully-optimised for an exceptional charter experience.
Styled by Francois Zuretti, the spacious interior combines rich timbers with a neutral colour palette of cream and mink. An oval-shaped formal dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows offers 180-degree views to diners, and there is ample seating throughout for socialising and relaxing, including a stylish bar area.
Generous outdoor spaces include a large sundeck with a bar, Jacuzzi and BBQ, and two separate al fresco dining areas on the bridge deck and the main deck, both able to seat up to 10 people.
Located on the main deck, the master suite boasts two dressing rooms as well as an office and private deck with its own Jacuzzi. Three double cabins and two twin cabins, found on the lower deck, brings the total number of guests charter yacht SOVEREIGN can accommodate up to 12.
Powered by two caterpillar engines, she can reach a maximum speed of 15 knots and cruises at a speed of 12 knots.
A multitude of water toys and equipment is stowed on-board including snorkelling and fishing gear, and paddle boards, kayaks and towable inflatables.
If you would like to find out more information on M/Y SOVEREIGN please get in touch with the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, take a look at the other luxury yachts available to charter in Australia.
An oval-shaped formal dining room with floor-to-ceiling windows offers 180-degree views to diners.
More Yacht Information
Sovereign Yacht For Charter
44m Benetti, 2002 / 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...