Built by the noted American Westport yard in 2008, she received a refit in 2018 and an extensive interior refit in 2020, ensuring she is in dazzling condition for her next guests. So, whether you want to visit the sun-drenched sands of the Bahamas or experience the world-class dive sites of Belize, you can be assured of a yacht charter vacation never to be forgotten.
Sleeping 12 guests across six well-appointed cabins, Chasing Daylight has numerous outdoor living spaces primed for relaxing and entertaining.
Chasing Daylight has numerous outdoor living spaces primed for relaxing and entertaining.
The best spot for dining in the open air is at an elegant oval table situated on the main deck aft. A bar to port is handily placed for refreshments throughout your meal, whilst sofa seating is placed along the aft sides to port and starboard so you can rest after your fill of delicious food.
From here two staircases head down to the lower deck swim platform where you can easily access the wide selection of tenders and toys including wave runners, water skis, snorkeling equipment, SeaBobs, kayaks and more.
Alternatively you can head up to the bridge deck aft where more alfresco dining options can be found and then onto the versatile foredeck. The foredeck has a spacious area for outdoor exercise and observation, whilst the aft section offers a multitude of options for intimate conversations, alfresco dining or just relaxing and soaking up the wonderful scenery.
Crowning the yacht is a generous sundeck. The shaded amidships section has a wet bar, and plenty of seating and tables for convivial conversations over refreshments, whilst the forward section has a large circular Jacuzzi and sun loungers aplenty for basking in the sun.
Large windows have the dual benefits of allowing lots of natural light in, as well as meaning guests have permanent stunning sea views.
Thanks to her extensive interior refit in 2020, Chasing Daylight has a contemporary-styled interior that is hugely bright and welcoming.
Large windows have the dual benefits of allowing lots of natural light in, as well as meaning guests have permanent stunning sea views. The roomy main salon has plenty of spaces for socializing, with sofas on both sides of the room and armchairs and coffee tables handily placed too, along with a large flatscreen TV for cozy movie nights.
Beyond the cabinetry holding the flatscreen TV is a grand oval table, capable of seating 12 guests for formal dining occasions. Incredible food and incredible views go hand-in-hand thanks to extensive surrounding windows.
On the bridge deck, a skylounge provides a spot for quiet contemplation or maybe some refreshments courtesy of the cozy bar to port. A circular games table and long sofa located along the wall can also be found here.
After a busy day of exploring the dramatic coastline up to 12 guests can retire to six well-appointed cabins.
Forward on the main deck is the full-beam master suite, replete with private office and king-sized bed. The first of three VIP staterooms can be found on the upper deck forward, with the remaining two on the lower deck aft of amidships. There is also one double cabin that can be converted to twins and one double cabin with a Pullman berth.
Chasing Daylight is available to charter in Central America and Alaska in the summer and the Caribbean and Central America in the winter.
If you’d like to learn more about chartering M/Y Chasing Daylight in any of these areas please contact your yacht charter broker.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed