Unquestionably one of the crowning jewels of the Indian Ocean, the Seychelles is a cruising ground defined by its breathtaking beaches, postcard perfect islands, and the azure waters which bridge the two.
With this in mind, the Abeking & Rasmussen superyacht CLOUDBREAK looked in her element as she explored the islands during the beginning of the warm season.
With an abundance of the latest water toys and tenders artfully stored on board, guests will have had the opportunity to play and explore in style.
In order to discover more about this fascinating part of the world, and what it can offer to those visiting on the water, be sure to read our sample Seychelles yacht charter itinerary.
Making superyacht CLOUDBREAK even more exciting in warmer climates is the smart integration of interior and exterior spaces. The well-appointed master cabin, for example, has the additional benefit of retractable balconies which allow the principal charter guest to enjoy a coffee or cocktail whilst basking in the sun.
What’s more, the large spa pool on the upper deck means that guests can effortlessly cool off once they’ve had their fill of sunbathing and exploring the nearby attractions on their private yacht charter.
Perfectly suited to the warm waters of the Seychelles, CLOUDBREAK allows charter guests to connect to their surroundings thanks to her large exterior sections and vast collection of tenders
The interior of the superyacht is also well-equipped, with everything from a wellness spa to gym facilities and a wide open main salon sure to keep guests occupied after-hours.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 6 finely styled cabins, M/Y CLOUDBREAK is an ideal superyacht for both families and groups of friends. Regularly visiting remote and exotic destinations, she is also perfect for intrepid travellers struck with wanderlust.
To take a closer look, be sure to read our review of superyacht CLOUDBREAK.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed