Unquestionably one of the crowning jewels of the Indian Ocean, the Seychelles is a cruising ground defined by its breathtaking beaches, postcard perfect islands, and the azure waters which bridge the two.
With this in mind, the Abeking & Rasmussen superyacht CLOUDBREAK looked in her element as she explored the islands during the beginning of the warm season.
With an abundance of the latest water toys and tenders artfully stored on board, guests will have had the opportunity to play and explore in style.
In order to discover more about this fascinating part of the world, and what it can offer to those visiting on the water, be sure to read our sample Seychelles yacht charter itinerary.
Making superyacht CLOUDBREAK even more exciting in warmer climates is the smart integration of interior and exterior spaces. The well-appointed master cabin, for example, has the additional benefit of retractable balconies which allow the principal charter guest to enjoy a coffee or cocktail whilst basking in the sun.
What’s more, the large spa pool on the upper deck means that guests can effortlessly cool off once they’ve had their fill of sunbathing and exploring the nearby attractions on their private yacht charter.
Perfectly suited to the warm waters of the Seychelles, CLOUDBREAK allows charter guests to connect to their surroundings thanks to her large exterior sections and vast collection of tenders
The interior of the superyacht is also well-equipped, with everything from a wellness spa to gym facilities and a wide open main salon sure to keep guests occupied after-hours.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 6 finely styled cabins, M/Y CLOUDBREAK is an ideal superyacht for both families and groups of friends. Regularly visiting remote and exotic destinations, she is also perfect for intrepid travellers struck with wanderlust.
To take a closer look, be sure to read our review of superyacht CLOUDBREAK.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...