Unquestionably one of the crowning jewels of the Indian Ocean, the Seychelles is a cruising ground defined by its breathtaking beaches, postcard perfect islands, and the azure waters which bridge the two.
With this in mind, the Abeking & Rasmussen superyacht CLOUDBREAK looked in her element as she explored the islands during the beginning of the warm season.
With an abundance of the latest water toys and tenders artfully stored on board, guests will have had the opportunity to play and explore in style.
In order to discover more about this fascinating part of the world, and what it can offer to those visiting on the water, be sure to read our sample Seychelles yacht charter itinerary.
Making superyacht CLOUDBREAK even more exciting in warmer climates is the smart integration of interior and exterior spaces. The well-appointed master cabin, for example, has the additional benefit of retractable balconies which allow the principal charter guest to enjoy a coffee or cocktail whilst basking in the sun.
What’s more, the large spa pool on the upper deck means that guests can effortlessly cool off once they’ve had their fill of sunbathing and exploring the nearby attractions on their private yacht charter.
Perfectly suited to the warm waters of the Seychelles, CLOUDBREAK allows charter guests to connect to their surroundings thanks to her large exterior sections and vast collection of tenders
The interior of the superyacht is also well-equipped, with everything from a wellness spa to gym facilities and a wide open main salon sure to keep guests occupied after-hours.
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 6 finely styled cabins, M/Y CLOUDBREAK is an ideal superyacht for both families and groups of friends. Regularly visiting remote and exotic destinations, she is also perfect for intrepid travellers struck with wanderlust.
To take a closer look, be sure to read our review of superyacht CLOUDBREAK.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...