Sailing Yacht ROSEHEARTY Expands Cabin Layout
Situated on the port side of her main deck, the new stateroom occupies space which was formerly used as an office. The number of guests ROSEHEARTY can accommodate still remains at 12, but they now have the option to spread out through the yacht for increased privacy.
It also comes after an extensive €2 million refit in 2014, which included audio-visual equipment and engineering upgrades.
Her striking white hull and superstructure, carbon furling booms and aluminium masks are courtesy of renowned racing yacht designer Ron Holland. Whilst, her sophisticated interior, with crisp white linen, pale oak and Hermes leather, is styled by Christian Liaigre.
Distinguishing assets on superyacht ROSEHEARTY include a cockpit that can convert into an outdoor cinema with a drop down screen, and a spacious flybridge that features dining tables and sofas as well as a Jacuzzi and sunbathing area.
Alongside the new stateroom, there is also a full-beam master suite, two VIP suites, two double cabins and one twin cabin, all below the main deck.
S/Y ROSEHEARTY is expected to be available for Caribbean charters in the New Year before making her way up the east coast of North America and into Canada. For more information, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all the luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
The new addition follows the yacht’s success on the regatta circuit over the summer.
More Yacht Information
Rosehearty Yacht For Charter
56m Perini Navi, 2006
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...