Elegant interiors, numerous social areas and with a top speed of 36 knots making her as speedy as she is stylish, superyacht Orion I is perfect for nipping between the many unspoilt islands you will find on a crewed yacht charter in the Mediterranean.
Delivered in 2009 by Overmarine and part of the Mangusta 92 range, her timeless interiors provide a warm and welcoming environment and her grandly designed salon wet bar is the perfect place to retire to for a well-deserved refreshment. She sleeps nine guests in four well-appointed cabins.
The outdoor areas, designed by Stefano Righini, offer plenty of shade for alfresco dining and lounging, and large sun-drenched sunbeds both forward and aft for soaking up that Mediterranean sun. Maximising space, the sunpads easily convert to a settee and table for alfresco dining, whilst a retractable awning provides respite should the sun beat down just that bit too much!
The swim platform provides easy access to the sea, with a range of toys and tenders to make the most of the azure waters. These include water skis, a wakeboard and snorkeling equipment.
The outdoor areas offer plenty of shade for alfresco dining and lounging, and large sun-drenched sunbeds both forward and aft for soaking up that Mediterranean sun.
Stepping through the wide sliding glass doors, the in-house designed interiors offer some truly classic styling, radiating an effortless old-style coolness with their use of dark wooden interiors contrasting with the lighter tones of the comfortable furnishings.
A large L-shaped settee and cocktail table and U-shaped dinette seating with table means gatherings of family and friends are easy and intimate.
Motor yacht Orion I can sleep nine guests in four elegant cabins. Matching the vintage styling found elsewhere they have a feel of a grand 1920s style hotel room about them, with dark accents and subdued lighting retaining a relaxing feel.
The accommodation is made up of one master suite, one double cabin and two twin cabins, one of which has a Pullman berth. Each has a flat screen TV.
Superyacht Orion I is available to charter in the West Mediterranean. Whether you want to explore the history-steeped coastlines of Italy or discover the magnificent beaches and secluded coves dotted around Ibiza, she is sure to provide you with the platform for a vacation to remember.
If you would like to be one of the first to charter M/Y Orion I please get in touch with your chosen yacht charter broker.
Alternatively to see what else is available you can view and compare all luxury yachts for charter in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed