Built by the Italian shipyard Baglietto, and with an interior and exterior designed by the internationally renowned Francesco Paszkowski , GEOSAND was delivered to her owner in 2011, and only became available for luxury charter vacations last year.
A truly dynamic motor yacht, GEOSAND features a range of convertible spaces which allow guests to both relax and socialise without having to compromise on space. No doubt the best example of such functionality is the sunpads on the foredeck which can be easily raised to retrieve the tender stored neatly beneath.
As well as including an impressive full-beam master suite with two private balconies, she provides a further 5 staterooms to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests
Whether guests want to cruise through the Ionians islands or visit one of the beautiful Cyclades islands, luxury charter yacht GEOSAND provides the perfect observation spot out on the sundeck.
Indeed, with a generously sized Jacuzzi on the upper aft deck, it’s possible to take in the sites whilst underway or at-anchor in a style which isn’t to be found elsewhere.
For those keen to enjoy the chef’s specialities outdoors, there are a number of al freso dining options which provide plenty of comfort and shade in which to experience various dishes whilst overlooking some of the historic views on offer.
Truly flexible, the exterior spaces can be easily rearranged in order to suit the wishes of the party, allowing guests to go from sunbathing to hosting drinks within moments.
Combining a relaxed aesthetic with a range of modern features, GEOSAND is entirely suited for luxury charter vacations in Greece
The interior of GEOSAND is in every respect as impressive as her exterior. Consistent with the versatility found outside, her social, dining, and private spaces are all lightly furnished to provide guests plenty of spaces and options.
In the main salon, for instance, guests are able to effortlessly unwind on the sofas or take advantage of the 3D home cinema- both options which make for a perfect end to a day spent on the Greek waters.
Nicely illuminated by large windows and overhead lighting, the main dining room is adorned with light woods and bright textures to provide a refreshing ambience for meals away from the sundeck.
Ultimately, the ultra-modern design work produces a relaxed ambience which is perfectly suited for chartering the Mediterranean in summer.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...