Luxury Yacht GEOSAND Available In Greece This Summer
Built by the Italian shipyard Baglietto, and with an interior and exterior designed by the internationally renowned Francesco Paszkowski , GEOSAND was delivered to her owner in 2011, and only became available for luxury charter vacations last year.
A truly dynamic motor yacht, GEOSAND features a range of convertible spaces which allow guests to both relax and socialise without having to compromise on space. No doubt the best example of such functionality is the sunpads on the foredeck which can be easily raised to retrieve the tender stored neatly beneath.
As well as including an impressive full-beam master suite with two private balconies, she provides a further 5 staterooms to comfortably accommodate up to 12 guests
Whether guests want to cruise through the Ionians islands or visit one of the beautiful Cyclades islands, luxury charter yacht GEOSAND provides the perfect observation spot out on the sundeck.
Indeed, with a generously sized Jacuzzi on the upper aft deck, it’s possible to take in the sites whilst underway or at-anchor in a style which isn’t to be found elsewhere.
For those keen to enjoy the chef’s specialities outdoors, there are a number of al freso dining options which provide plenty of comfort and shade in which to experience various dishes whilst overlooking some of the historic views on offer.
Truly flexible, the exterior spaces can be easily rearranged in order to suit the wishes of the party, allowing guests to go from sunbathing to hosting drinks within moments.
Combining a relaxed aesthetic with a range of modern features, GEOSAND is entirely suited for luxury charter vacations in Greece
The interior of GEOSAND is in every respect as impressive as her exterior. Consistent with the versatility found outside, her social, dining, and private spaces are all lightly furnished to provide guests plenty of spaces and options.
In the main salon, for instance, guests are able to effortlessly unwind on the sofas or take advantage of the 3D home cinema- both options which make for a perfect end to a day spent on the Greek waters.
Nicely illuminated by large windows and overhead lighting, the main dining room is adorned with light woods and bright textures to provide a refreshing ambience for meals away from the sundeck.
Ultimately, the ultra-modern design work produces a relaxed ambience which is perfectly suited for chartering the Mediterranean in summer.
More Yacht Information
Geosand Yacht For Charter
42m Baglietto, 2012
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...