Designed in collaboration between the in-house Ferretti Group team and Zuccon, PENELOPE is the latest addition to the Custom Line Navetta 33 fleet, and she is the epitome of a chic and indulgent Italian-made charter yacht.
With a capacity of up to 10 guests in a five-cabin layout, PENELOPE is an ideal choice for a family yacht charter vacation.
A full-beam master cabin on the main deck forward features its own private entrance, with ample storage plus a voluminous bathroom including his and hers sinks. Other accommodation is situated on the lower deck in a composition of three doubles and a twin, all with their own en suite facilities.
The motor yacht has a well appointed layout with abundant spaces for relaxation throughout the day.
Interiors are defined by a vibrant collection of iconic paintings and portraits, including a captivating piece of Audrey Hepburn. The same vibe of artisan influence continues throughout the interiors, along with extensive use of wood panelling for a timeless appeal.
PENELOPE epitomises the example of a chic and indulgent Italian yacht charter.
Ideal for stunning locations like the Balearics, a spacious open plan main salon and interior dining area holds a host of opportunities to entertain charter guests, with further social areas on the upper deck.
Al fresco lifestyle dominates the upper deck aft, with an exterior dining option and a selection of comfortable seating to make the most of every destination. The foredeck offers captivating views, with an on-deck Jacuzzi, a large sunpad and forward-facing seating.
Al fresco lifestyle dominates the upper deck aft, with an exterior dining option and a selection of comfortable seating to make the most of every destination.
For charter guests who truly want the most of the sun, the sundeck features some of the best views onboard, with more sunloungers and an ideal spot to watch the sunset.
While enjoying a luxury charter vacation around the Mediterannean, charter guests can also make the most of advanced gym equipment and an enticing collection of water toys like paddleboards and Jet Skis.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed