Powerful, streamlined and aerodynamic, VERTIGO was the largest yacht to ever be built in the Southern Hemisphere at the time of her launch in 2011.
Today, she continues to impress thanks to the magnificent combination of Philippe Briand’s ground-breaking design, innovative engineering from Alloy Yachts and a striking Christian Liaigre interior.
Indeed, she is an exceptional charter option, whether island-hopping through the idyllic archipelago of Fiji, indulging in the delights of Tahiti or soaking up the unspoilt surrounds of the Solomon Islands.
Optimised for taking in all the astounding sights of the region, her flybridge boasts fantastic ocean views as well as sunning opportunities. Guests can unwind here in the South Pacific sunshine or take cover under the shade of retractable Biminis.
A flush foredeck gives way to the sculpted dome of the dazzling white superstructure while, on the aft deck, sun pads hide a recessed six-person Jacuzzi, and a barbecue and drop-down cinema screen add to the entertainment possibilities on your yacht charter.
The aft cockpit offers an excellent semi-alfresco dining setup, with lateral sliding windows and a large hardtop that incorporates a lourvre system. Enjoy delicious meals with family and friends here before retreating inside for an after dinner drink.
Described as ‘urban at sea’, the interior of luxury yacht VERTIGO combines a main colour palette of black and white with accents of tan and grey. The floors are finished in solid oak stained white, while the joinery combines white lacquered surfaces with tinted walnut and wood veneers finished in black.
Guests can relax in the laid-back atmosphere of the main salon, which radiates understated elegance, and a bar and dining table complete the setup.
The sailing yacht is able to accommodate 12 guests in five staterooms including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two flexible twin cabins.
Other highlights include state-of-the-art entertainments systems and a dedicated gymnasium, which opens up into a spacious swim platform, ideal for making the most of the treasure chest of water toys on board.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- 82m M/Y KIBO joins the global charter marketIt has been revealed that the award-winning 82m/266ft motor yacht KIBO is now available for charter in popular Mediterr...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...
- VIDEO: Exclusive look inside newly fitted M/Y O'MEGANew video footage reveals the freshly refurbished interiors inside the 83m/271ft luxury yacht O’MEGA.