Powerful, streamlined and aerodynamic, VERTIGO was the largest yacht to ever be built in the Southern Hemisphere at the time of her launch in 2011.
Today, she continues to impress thanks to the magnificent combination of Philippe Briand’s ground-breaking design, innovative engineering from Alloy Yachts and a striking Christian Liaigre interior.
Indeed, she is an exceptional charter option, whether island-hopping through the idyllic archipelago of Fiji, indulging in the delights of Tahiti or soaking up the unspoilt surrounds of the Solomon Islands.
Optimised for taking in all the astounding sights of the region, her flybridge boasts fantastic ocean views as well as sunning opportunities. Guests can unwind here in the South Pacific sunshine or take cover under the shade of retractable Biminis.
A flush foredeck gives way to the sculpted dome of the dazzling white superstructure while, on the aft deck, sun pads hide a recessed six-person Jacuzzi, and a barbecue and drop-down cinema screen add to the entertainment possibilities on your yacht charter.
The aft cockpit offers an excellent semi-alfresco dining setup, with lateral sliding windows and a large hardtop that incorporates a lourvre system. Enjoy delicious meals with family and friends here before retreating inside for an after dinner drink.
Described as ‘urban at sea’, the interior of luxury yacht VERTIGO combines a main colour palette of black and white with accents of tan and grey. The floors are finished in solid oak stained white, while the joinery combines white lacquered surfaces with tinted walnut and wood veneers finished in black.
Guests can relax in the laid-back atmosphere of the main salon, which radiates understated elegance, and a bar and dining table complete the setup.
The sailing yacht is able to accommodate 12 guests in five staterooms including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two flexible twin cabins.
Other highlights include state-of-the-art entertainments systems and a dedicated gymnasium, which opens up into a spacious swim platform, ideal for making the most of the treasure chest of water toys on board.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...