Explore Tahiti and Fiji On Board Sailing Yacht VERTIGO
Powerful, streamlined and aerodynamic, VERTIGO was the largest yacht to ever be built in the Southern Hemisphere at the time of her launch in 2011.
Today, she continues to impress thanks to the magnificent combination of Philippe Briand’s ground-breaking design, innovative engineering from Alloy Yachts and a striking Christian Liaigre interior.
Indeed, she is an exceptional charter option, whether island-hopping through the idyllic archipelago of Fiji, indulging in the delights of Tahiti or soaking up the unspoilt surrounds of the Solomon Islands.
Optimised for taking in all the astounding sights of the region, her flybridge boasts fantastic ocean views as well as sunning opportunities. Guests can unwind here in the South Pacific sunshine or take cover under the shade of retractable Biminis.
A flush foredeck gives way to the sculpted dome of the dazzling white superstructure while, on the aft deck, sun pads hide a recessed six-person Jacuzzi, and a barbecue and drop-down cinema screen add to the entertainment possibilities on your yacht charter.
The aft cockpit offers an excellent semi-alfresco dining setup, with lateral sliding windows and a large hardtop that incorporates a lourvre system. Enjoy delicious meals with family and friends here before retreating inside for an after dinner drink.
Described as ‘urban at sea’, the interior of luxury yacht VERTIGO combines a main colour palette of black and white with accents of tan and grey. The floors are finished in solid oak stained white, while the joinery combines white lacquered surfaces with tinted walnut and wood veneers finished in black.
Guests can relax in the laid-back atmosphere of the main salon, which radiates understated elegance, and a bar and dining table complete the setup.
The sailing yacht is able to accommodate 12 guests in five staterooms including a full-beam master suite, two double cabins and two flexible twin cabins.
Other highlights include state-of-the-art entertainments systems and a dedicated gymnasium, which opens up into a spacious swim platform, ideal for making the most of the treasure chest of water toys on board.
More Yacht Information
Vertigo Yacht For Charter
67m Alloy Yachts, 2011
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...