Originally launched by Palmer Johnson in 1996, PIONEER has since under major upgrades, with her most recent completed just last year at the Balk Shipyard in the Netherlands. Now up to date for the charter market, she is the perfect choice for discovery and adventure in New England.
A big part of the renovation project included the transformation of the yacht’s sundeck into two levels. On the panoramic upper level, guests can partake in yoga sessions and alfresco workouts while the lower level is now designed for luxurious outdoor living.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi aft or sip a cocktail at the new bar before enjoying a freshly prepared lunch in the shaded alfresco dining area. Then unwind in the comfortable lounge setup or take advantage of the sunning opportunities.
There are also alfresco dining and lounging options on the upper deck aft, which continue the use of natural tones and fabrics for a zen-like exterior environment.
Modifications have also been made to the interior of luxury yacht PIONEER, including the reconfiguration of the salon and library into one large main salon. Boasting a classic yachting style of décor and a new wet bar, the area is perfect for hosting large gatherings.
A separate dining salon can seat up to eight guests at formal dinner parties and there is a gymnasium where guests can keep up their fitness regimes while on a charter vacation.
An ideal retreat after a busy stay exploring the waters of Northeast America, the full-beam master suite with a separate study is located on the main deck, whereas the lower deck is home to two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi aft or sip a cocktail at the new bar before enjoying a freshly prepared lunch in the shaded alfresco dining area
For further information on M/Y PIONEER, please speak to the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available for charter in New England.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...