Originally launched by Palmer Johnson in 1996, PIONEER has since under major upgrades, with her most recent completed just last year at the Balk Shipyard in the Netherlands. Now up to date for the charter market, she is the perfect choice for discovery and adventure in New England.
A big part of the renovation project included the transformation of the yacht’s sundeck into two levels. On the panoramic upper level, guests can partake in yoga sessions and alfresco workouts while the lower level is now designed for luxurious outdoor living.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi aft or sip a cocktail at the new bar before enjoying a freshly prepared lunch in the shaded alfresco dining area. Then unwind in the comfortable lounge setup or take advantage of the sunning opportunities.
There are also alfresco dining and lounging options on the upper deck aft, which continue the use of natural tones and fabrics for a zen-like exterior environment.
Modifications have also been made to the interior of luxury yacht PIONEER, including the reconfiguration of the salon and library into one large main salon. Boasting a classic yachting style of décor and a new wet bar, the area is perfect for hosting large gatherings.
A separate dining salon can seat up to eight guests at formal dinner parties and there is a gymnasium where guests can keep up their fitness regimes while on a charter vacation.
An ideal retreat after a busy stay exploring the waters of Northeast America, the full-beam master suite with a separate study is located on the main deck, whereas the lower deck is home to two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi aft or sip a cocktail at the new bar before enjoying a freshly prepared lunch in the shaded alfresco dining area
For further information on M/Y PIONEER, please speak to the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available for charter in New England.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed