Expedition Yacht PIONEER Completes Refit and Heads to New England
Originally launched by Palmer Johnson in 1996, PIONEER has since under major upgrades, with her most recent completed just last year at the Balk Shipyard in the Netherlands. Now up to date for the charter market, she is the perfect choice for discovery and adventure in New England.
A big part of the renovation project included the transformation of the yacht’s sundeck into two levels. On the panoramic upper level, guests can partake in yoga sessions and alfresco workouts while the lower level is now designed for luxurious outdoor living.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi aft or sip a cocktail at the new bar before enjoying a freshly prepared lunch in the shaded alfresco dining area. Then unwind in the comfortable lounge setup or take advantage of the sunning opportunities.
There are also alfresco dining and lounging options on the upper deck aft, which continue the use of natural tones and fabrics for a zen-like exterior environment.
Modifications have also been made to the interior of luxury yacht PIONEER, including the reconfiguration of the salon and library into one large main salon. Boasting a classic yachting style of décor and a new wet bar, the area is perfect for hosting large gatherings.
A separate dining salon can seat up to eight guests at formal dinner parties and there is a gymnasium where guests can keep up their fitness regimes while on a charter vacation.
An ideal retreat after a busy stay exploring the waters of Northeast America, the full-beam master suite with a separate study is located on the main deck, whereas the lower deck is home to two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi aft or sip a cocktail at the new bar before enjoying a freshly prepared lunch in the shaded alfresco dining area
For further information on M/Y PIONEER, please speak to the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available for charter in New England.
More Yacht Information
Pioneer Yacht For Charter
46m Palmer Johnson, 1996 / 2015
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...