Originally launched by Palmer Johnson in 1996, PIONEER has since under major upgrades, with her most recent completed just last year at the Balk Shipyard in the Netherlands. Now up to date for the charter market, she is the perfect choice for discovery and adventure in New England.
A big part of the renovation project included the transformation of the yacht’s sundeck into two levels. On the panoramic upper level, guests can partake in yoga sessions and alfresco workouts while the lower level is now designed for luxurious outdoor living.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi aft or sip a cocktail at the new bar before enjoying a freshly prepared lunch in the shaded alfresco dining area. Then unwind in the comfortable lounge setup or take advantage of the sunning opportunities.
There are also alfresco dining and lounging options on the upper deck aft, which continue the use of natural tones and fabrics for a zen-like exterior environment.
Modifications have also been made to the interior of luxury yacht PIONEER, including the reconfiguration of the salon and library into one large main salon. Boasting a classic yachting style of décor and a new wet bar, the area is perfect for hosting large gatherings.
A separate dining salon can seat up to eight guests at formal dinner parties and there is a gymnasium where guests can keep up their fitness regimes while on a charter vacation.
An ideal retreat after a busy stay exploring the waters of Northeast America, the full-beam master suite with a separate study is located on the main deck, whereas the lower deck is home to two double cabins and two twin cabins.
Take a dip in the Jacuzzi aft or sip a cocktail at the new bar before enjoying a freshly prepared lunch in the shaded alfresco dining area
For further information on M/Y PIONEER, please speak to the charter broker of your choice.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yachts available for charter in New England.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...