Following its successful debut last year, The Singapore Yacht Show 2016 is set to put on an appropriately glamorous show at the ONE°15 Marina Club between 7th-10th April.
Bringing out a record number of exhibitors as well as a number of representatives for leading shipyards, visitors will be able to speak with professionals from the likes of Amels and Benetti between visiting yachts, listening in on some seminars, and even attending some fashion shows.
With a bustling city culture and cuisine scene unlike any other, Singapore is an entirely perfect destination for showing off the charter possibilities available in South East Asia. Indeed, with a strengthening infrastructure and the cooperation of various governments in places like Thailand, the region is well on its way to becoming a popular choice for luxury charter vacations.
As captains and crews make their final preparations ahead of the show, we take a look at some of the charter yachts confirmed to attend the three day event.
1. ‘Lady Candy’
Delivered from Benetti in 2013, the 56m/184ft motor yacht ‘Lady Candy’ was quickly shortlisted for a number of awards at both the Showboats Design Awards 2014 and the World Superyacht Awards 2014.
A motor yacht characterised by convenience, she was designed by a thoroughly experienced owner who knew exactly what the modern charterer would desire when on the water.
Indeed, everything from the expansive beach club complete with a sauna to the owner’s suite on the forward deck just exudes an elegant functionality.
Boasting various convertible spaces for guests to relax or entertain in, Lady Candy accommodates up to 12 guests with an equally sized crew.
Her main salon, for example, extends onto the sundeck, meaning guests are able to easily navigate between sunbathing and enjoying a cool sea breeze over a drink inside.
Complete with a galley flanked by large windows, SENSATION has clearly been designed as a wholly welcoming vessel which heightens the comfort on offer throughout the social and private spaces.
What’s more, all four of her guest rooms are sumptuous and expertly furnished to ensure that up to 8 guests enjoy their rest.
Showcasing some of the world’s finest charter yachts as well as demonstrating Southeast Asia’s growing commitment to the industry, the Singapore Yacht Show 2016 is entirely unmissable
Sure to cut a striking profile in Singapore next month, the 28m/91ft sailing yacht LETIZIA boasts the award winning exterior styling of the british designers at Andrew Winch.
A thoroughly modern sailing yacht, LETIZIA underwent an impressive refit in 2014 and offers up to 7 guests the opportunity to experience the charms of sailing whilst indulging in the latest luxury amenities.
Indeed, the al fresco dining option which is housed by the cockpit is perfect for when the sun's out, whilst the comfortably furnished main salon is ideal for some drinks later on at night.
4. 'Triple 8'
Indeed, with light teak decking on the exterior spaces and a range of neutral tones and soft textures inside, those stepping on board will feel instantly refreshed.
Keen to keep all ten of her guests fully occupied throughout the day and night, the underlit Jacuzzi on the aft deck provides the perfect spot for wrapping up a day spent on the water.
Bringing together captains of industry and ambassadors of the luxury lifestyle, The Singapore Yacht Show is fast becoming one of the most anticipated dates on the calendar
- Yacht charter and the Coronavirus: Everything you need to knowThe impact of the Coronavirus has left many charterers with questions about booking, and that’s understandable. Get all...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...
- Brand new 95m charter yacht O’PARI on track for 2020 delivery Golden Yachts is set to launch the 95m/310ft motor yacht O’PARI next spring, following which she will be available for ...