Following its successful debut last year, The Singapore Yacht Show 2016 is set to put on an appropriately glamorous show at the ONE°15 Marina Club between 7th-10th April.
Bringing out a record number of exhibitors as well as a number of representatives for leading shipyards, visitors will be able to speak with professionals from the likes of Amels and Benetti between visiting yachts, listening in on some seminars, and even attending some fashion shows.
With a bustling city culture and cuisine scene unlike any other, Singapore is an entirely perfect destination for showing off the charter possibilities available in South East Asia. Indeed, with a strengthening infrastructure and the cooperation of various governments in places like Thailand, the region is well on its way to becoming a popular choice for luxury charter vacations.
As captains and crews make their final preparations ahead of the show, we take a look at some of the charter yachts confirmed to attend the three day event.
1. ‘Lady Candy’
Delivered from Benetti in 2013, the 56m/184ft motor yacht ‘Lady Candy’ was quickly shortlisted for a number of awards at both the Showboats Design Awards 2014 and the World Superyacht Awards 2014.
A motor yacht characterised by convenience, she was designed by a thoroughly experienced owner who knew exactly what the modern charterer would desire when on the water.
Indeed, everything from the expansive beach club complete with a sauna to the owner’s suite on the forward deck just exudes an elegant functionality.
Boasting various convertible spaces for guests to relax or entertain in, Lady Candy accommodates up to 12 guests with an equally sized crew.
Her main salon, for example, extends onto the sundeck, meaning guests are able to easily navigate between sunbathing and enjoying a cool sea breeze over a drink inside.
Complete with a galley flanked by large windows, SENSATION has clearly been designed as a wholly welcoming vessel which heightens the comfort on offer throughout the social and private spaces.
What’s more, all four of her guest rooms are sumptuous and expertly furnished to ensure that up to 8 guests enjoy their rest.
Showcasing some of the world’s finest charter yachts as well as demonstrating Southeast Asia’s growing commitment to the industry, the Singapore Yacht Show 2016 is entirely unmissable
Sure to cut a striking profile in Singapore next month, the 28m/91ft sailing yacht LETIZIA boasts the award winning exterior styling of the british designers at Andrew Winch.
A thoroughly modern sailing yacht, LETIZIA underwent an impressive refit in 2014 and offers up to 7 guests the opportunity to experience the charms of sailing whilst indulging in the latest luxury amenities.
Indeed, the al fresco dining option which is housed by the cockpit is perfect for when the sun's out, whilst the comfortably furnished main salon is ideal for some drinks later on at night.
4. 'Triple 8'
Indeed, with light teak decking on the exterior spaces and a range of neutral tones and soft textures inside, those stepping on board will feel instantly refreshed.
Keen to keep all ten of her guests fully occupied throughout the day and night, the underlit Jacuzzi on the aft deck provides the perfect spot for wrapping up a day spent on the water.
Bringing together captains of industry and ambassadors of the luxury lifestyle, The Singapore Yacht Show is fast becoming one of the most anticipated dates on the calendar
- In pictures: Inside Abeking & Rasmussen M/Y EXCELLENCEHer award-winning, spaceship-style exteriors have been the subject of much acclaim, but her interiors have been kept cl...
- Where are the brand new yachts of 2019 chartering this winter?Whether you’re looking to ring in the New Year in St Barts or explore the turquoise oasis of the Indian Ocean by yacht,...
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.