Following its successful debut last year, The Singapore Yacht Show 2016 is set to put on an appropriately glamorous show at the ONE°15 Marina Club between 7th-10th April.
Bringing out a record number of exhibitors as well as a number of representatives for leading shipyards, visitors will be able to speak with professionals from the likes of Amels and Benetti between visiting yachts, listening in on some seminars, and even attending some fashion shows.
With a bustling city culture and cuisine scene unlike any other, Singapore is an entirely perfect destination for showing off the charter possibilities available in South East Asia. Indeed, with a strengthening infrastructure and the cooperation of various governments in places like Thailand, the region is well on its way to becoming a popular choice for luxury charter vacations.
As captains and crews make their final preparations ahead of the show, we take a look at some of the charter yachts confirmed to attend the three day event.
1. ‘Lady Candy’
Delivered from Benetti in 2013, the 56m/184ft motor yacht ‘Lady Candy’ was quickly shortlisted for a number of awards at both the Showboats Design Awards 2014 and the World Superyacht Awards 2014.
A motor yacht characterised by convenience, she was designed by a thoroughly experienced owner who knew exactly what the modern charterer would desire when on the water.
Indeed, everything from the expansive beach club complete with a sauna to the owner’s suite on the forward deck just exudes an elegant functionality.
Boasting various convertible spaces for guests to relax or entertain in, Lady Candy accommodates up to 12 guests with an equally sized crew.
Her main salon, for example, extends onto the sundeck, meaning guests are able to easily navigate between sunbathing and enjoying a cool sea breeze over a drink inside.
Complete with a galley flanked by large windows, SENSATION has clearly been designed as a wholly welcoming vessel which heightens the comfort on offer throughout the social and private spaces.
What’s more, all four of her guest rooms are sumptuous and expertly furnished to ensure that up to 8 guests enjoy their rest.
Showcasing some of the world’s finest charter yachts as well as demonstrating Southeast Asia’s growing commitment to the industry, the Singapore Yacht Show 2016 is entirely unmissable
Sure to cut a striking profile in Singapore next month, the 28m/91ft sailing yacht LETIZIA boasts the award winning exterior styling of the british designers at Andrew Winch.
A thoroughly modern sailing yacht, LETIZIA underwent an impressive refit in 2014 and offers up to 7 guests the opportunity to experience the charms of sailing whilst indulging in the latest luxury amenities.
Indeed, the al fresco dining option which is housed by the cockpit is perfect for when the sun's out, whilst the comfortably furnished main salon is ideal for some drinks later on at night.
4. 'Triple 8'
Indeed, with light teak decking on the exterior spaces and a range of neutral tones and soft textures inside, those stepping on board will feel instantly refreshed.
Keen to keep all ten of her guests fully occupied throughout the day and night, the underlit Jacuzzi on the aft deck provides the perfect spot for wrapping up a day spent on the water.
Bringing together captains of industry and ambassadors of the luxury lifestyle, The Singapore Yacht Show is fast becoming one of the most anticipated dates on the calendar
- Winners of the 2019 Design and Innovation Awards AnnouncedHeld over the weekend in Italy, this year’s edition of the Design and Innovation Awards saw a stunning selection of sup...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Oceanco unveils 90m M/Y DREAMBOAT, formerly Y716Oceanco has unveiled their 90m/295ft superyacht DREAMBOAT, formerly known as Y716 and Project Yasmin, at their faciliti...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Abeking M/Y SECRET enters the charter fleetThe 82m/270ft motor yacht SECRET is the latest addition to the charter market and will be offering yachting vacations i...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...