Following its successful debut last year, The Singapore Yacht Show 2016 is set to put on an appropriately glamorous show at the ONE°15 Marina Club between 7th-10th April.
Bringing out a record number of exhibitors as well as a number of representatives for leading shipyards, visitors will be able to speak with professionals from the likes of Amels and Benetti between visiting yachts, listening in on some seminars, and even attending some fashion shows.
With a bustling city culture and cuisine scene unlike any other, Singapore is an entirely perfect destination for showing off the charter possibilities available in South East Asia. Indeed, with a strengthening infrastructure and the cooperation of various governments in places like Thailand, the region is well on its way to becoming a popular choice for luxury charter vacations.
As captains and crews make their final preparations ahead of the show, we take a look at some of the charter yachts confirmed to attend the three day event.
1. ‘Lady Candy’
Delivered from Benetti in 2013, the 56m/184ft motor yacht ‘Lady Candy’ was quickly shortlisted for a number of awards at both the Showboats Design Awards 2014 and the World Superyacht Awards 2014.
A motor yacht characterised by convenience, she was designed by a thoroughly experienced owner who knew exactly what the modern charterer would desire when on the water.
Indeed, everything from the expansive beach club complete with a sauna to the owner’s suite on the forward deck just exudes an elegant functionality.
Boasting various convertible spaces for guests to relax or entertain in, Lady Candy accommodates up to 12 guests with an equally sized crew.
Her main salon, for example, extends onto the sundeck, meaning guests are able to easily navigate between sunbathing and enjoying a cool sea breeze over a drink inside.
Complete with a galley flanked by large windows, SENSATION has clearly been designed as a wholly welcoming vessel which heightens the comfort on offer throughout the social and private spaces.
What’s more, all four of her guest rooms are sumptuous and expertly furnished to ensure that up to 8 guests enjoy their rest.
Showcasing some of the world’s finest charter yachts as well as demonstrating Southeast Asia’s growing commitment to the industry, the Singapore Yacht Show 2016 is entirely unmissable
Sure to cut a striking profile in Singapore next month, the 28m/91ft sailing yacht LETIZIA boasts the award winning exterior styling of the british designers at Andrew Winch.
A thoroughly modern sailing yacht, LETIZIA underwent an impressive refit in 2014 and offers up to 7 guests the opportunity to experience the charms of sailing whilst indulging in the latest luxury amenities.
Indeed, the al fresco dining option which is housed by the cockpit is perfect for when the sun's out, whilst the comfortably furnished main salon is ideal for some drinks later on at night.
4. 'Triple 8'
Indeed, with light teak decking on the exterior spaces and a range of neutral tones and soft textures inside, those stepping on board will feel instantly refreshed.
Keen to keep all ten of her guests fully occupied throughout the day and night, the underlit Jacuzzi on the aft deck provides the perfect spot for wrapping up a day spent on the water.
Bringing together captains of industry and ambassadors of the luxury lifestyle, The Singapore Yacht Show is fast becoming one of the most anticipated dates on the calendar
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...