Lady Christine, the 68m Feadship motor yacht, will be available for luxury yacht charter vacations in the beautiful cruising grounds of French Polynesia this winter season.
Charter yacht Lady Christine was built at the famous Dutch shipyard Royal Van Lent to a design by the renowned De Voogt, and delivered to her owners in 2010. She features a luxurious Rodney Black styled interior that has been finished to the highest quality with Cherry, Makassar Ebony, Maple and Amboyna Burr woods and a fine selection of furnishings and fabrics throughout. She comfortably sleeps 10 guests in five spacious staterooms.
In a move away from Feadship’s traditional exterior arrangements, Lady Christine’s split-level deck layout ensures she offers an array of relaxation and dining areas for all manner of requirements in addition to a swimming pool, beach club and floating terraces. Her impressive sun deck offers the ideal surroundings for entertaining and includes an informal ‘Key West Room’ with 360 degree views and a dining table with seating for 12 as well as a barbecue, teppanyaki grill and a pizza oven.
As one of the most popular charter yachts on the market, she guarantees a fantastic Tahiti luxury yacht charter experience alongside a wide selection of amenities and watertoys to include two Castoldi jet tenders, a sailing dinghy, kayaks and scuba-diving equipment.
View the full range of Feadship yachts for charter or contact your preferred yacht charter broker for more information on Lady Christine.
luxurious Rodney Black styled interior that has been finished to the highest quality with Cherry, Makassar Ebony, Maple and Amboyna Burr woods
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.