Inviting outdoor areas, comfortable interiors and a long list of luxurious amenities make ENCORE a top charter option and she is sure to keep guests entertained wherever she travels.
Next year the first stop on her itinerary will be New Zealand, a bucket-list destination brimming with outdoor adventures, landscapes like no other place on the planet and vibrant cultural and culinary experiences.
Those who venture here on a luxury yacht charter can expect to encounter rugged black sand beaches, 140 sub-tropical islands, harbour-side cities and atmospheric waterfall-laden fjords. Then there are the majestic mountains, sublime forests and wonderful Maori culture to discover on land.
Seductive blue lagoons, sun-drenched beaches, jungle-covered interiors and world-class dive sites come as standard, but each island-group has its own distinct personality and discerning travellers are guaranteed to find their own version of paradise wherever they venture to in this captivating region.
Guests on board luxury yacht ENCORE will be able to take in spectacular views from her luxe deck areas. Made for daytime relaxation, the flybridge is equipped with a spa pool, sunning options, a barbecue, a casual seating area and an outdoor cinema setup for movie nights under the stars.
Those who want to get closer to the ocean on the Horizon build can head to the swim platform, which gives easy access into the sea as well as to the exciting water toy collection. Hours of fun can be had exploring the coast on jet skis and discovering the rich underwater world with the diving or snorkelling equipment.
Inviting outdoor areas, comfortable interiors and a long list of luxurious amenities make ENCORE a top charter option
Alfresco dining can also be enjoyed on the main deck aft. The entire charter party can catch up here over a delicious meal cooked by the talented on-board chef before winding down with a nightcap.
More places to entertain and relax are available in the interior of the motor yacht. Light, airy and modern, the main salon features a comfortable lounge, pop-up TV, bar and dining arrangement.
After a day at sea, guests can retreat into one of four staterooms, including a full-beam master suite, a double cabin and two twin cabins. In total, up to eight guests can sleep on board during a charter vacation.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.