Charter Yacht CLOUDBREAK Heads To Norway Following Her Delivery
No doubt one of the most exciting deliveries of the year, CLOUDBREAK has generated an unprecedented amount of enthusiasm.
Indeed, from her launch back in February to her trials in the North Sea this March, not a single one of her movements has gone without scrupulous attention.
All of this for good reason, of course- her exterior comes from the estimable Espen Oeino, her interior from the award-winning Christian Liaigre, and her gross tonnage makes her one of the largest luxury explorer yachts to date.
Having spent the last four years in the German shipyard, she is now underway to Norway, where she will presumably be spending a short period of time with her owner ahead of the global expedition she’s due to begin this year.
Featuring a list of famous fjords and miles of extraordinary beauty, Norway is certainly a charter destination worth considering
Whilst it’s entirely customary for German-built superyachts to head over to Norway following their delivery, it seems all the more worthwhile in the case of superyacht CLOUDBREAK.
That is, with so much lush landscape to take in from the water, the charter grounds of Norway will unquestionably treat the vessel to a taste of adventure ahead of her inaugural world tour.
Featuring a diverse range of natural beauty, the country offers everything from deep coastal fjords to glaciers, and though it may well go without saying, there’s also no finer way of experiencing the Northern Lights than by taking them in from the comfort of a superyacht.
With all of this in mind, it should leave little doubt as to how at home CLOUDBREAK is likely to be as she prepares for her highly anticipated expedition.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y CLOUDBREAK, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Abeking & Rasmussen luxury yachts available for charter.
More Yacht Information
Cloudbreak Yacht For Charter
73m Abeking & Rasmussen, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...