No doubt one of the most exciting deliveries of the year, CLOUDBREAK has generated an unprecedented amount of enthusiasm.
Indeed, from her launch back in February to her trials in the North Sea this March, not a single one of her movements has gone without scrupulous attention.
All of this for good reason, of course- her exterior comes from the estimable Espen Oeino, her interior from the award-winning Christian Liaigre, and her gross tonnage makes her one of the largest luxury explorer yachts to date.
Having spent the last four years in the German shipyard, she is now underway to Norway, where she will presumably be spending a short period of time with her owner ahead of the global expedition she’s due to begin this year.
Featuring a list of famous fjords and miles of extraordinary beauty, Norway is certainly a charter destination worth considering
Whilst it’s entirely customary for German-built superyachts to head over to Norway following their delivery, it seems all the more worthwhile in the case of superyacht CLOUDBREAK.
That is, with so much lush landscape to take in from the water, the charter grounds of Norway will unquestionably treat the vessel to a taste of adventure ahead of her inaugural world tour.
Featuring a diverse range of natural beauty, the country offers everything from deep coastal fjords to glaciers, and though it may well go without saying, there’s also no finer way of experiencing the Northern Lights than by taking them in from the comfort of a superyacht.
With all of this in mind, it should leave little doubt as to how at home CLOUDBREAK is likely to be as she prepares for her highly anticipated expedition.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y CLOUDBREAK, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Abeking & Rasmussen luxury yachts available for charter.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...