No doubt one of the most exciting deliveries of the year, CLOUDBREAK has generated an unprecedented amount of enthusiasm.
Indeed, from her launch back in February to her trials in the North Sea this March, not a single one of her movements has gone without scrupulous attention.
All of this for good reason, of course- her exterior comes from the estimable Espen Oeino, her interior from the award-winning Christian Liaigre, and her gross tonnage makes her one of the largest luxury explorer yachts to date.
Having spent the last four years in the German shipyard, she is now underway to Norway, where she will presumably be spending a short period of time with her owner ahead of the global expedition she’s due to begin this year.
Featuring a list of famous fjords and miles of extraordinary beauty, Norway is certainly a charter destination worth considering
Whilst it’s entirely customary for German-built superyachts to head over to Norway following their delivery, it seems all the more worthwhile in the case of superyacht CLOUDBREAK.
That is, with so much lush landscape to take in from the water, the charter grounds of Norway will unquestionably treat the vessel to a taste of adventure ahead of her inaugural world tour.
Featuring a diverse range of natural beauty, the country offers everything from deep coastal fjords to glaciers, and though it may well go without saying, there’s also no finer way of experiencing the Northern Lights than by taking them in from the comfort of a superyacht.
With all of this in mind, it should leave little doubt as to how at home CLOUDBREAK is likely to be as she prepares for her highly anticipated expedition.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y CLOUDBREAK, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Abeking & Rasmussen luxury yachts available for charter.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.