No doubt one of the most exciting deliveries of the year, CLOUDBREAK has generated an unprecedented amount of enthusiasm.
Indeed, from her launch back in February to her trials in the North Sea this March, not a single one of her movements has gone without scrupulous attention.
All of this for good reason, of course- her exterior comes from the estimable Espen Oeino, her interior from the award-winning Christian Liaigre, and her gross tonnage makes her one of the largest luxury explorer yachts to date.
Having spent the last four years in the German shipyard, she is now underway to Norway, where she will presumably be spending a short period of time with her owner ahead of the global expedition she’s due to begin this year.
Featuring a list of famous fjords and miles of extraordinary beauty, Norway is certainly a charter destination worth considering
Whilst it’s entirely customary for German-built superyachts to head over to Norway following their delivery, it seems all the more worthwhile in the case of superyacht CLOUDBREAK.
That is, with so much lush landscape to take in from the water, the charter grounds of Norway will unquestionably treat the vessel to a taste of adventure ahead of her inaugural world tour.
Featuring a diverse range of natural beauty, the country offers everything from deep coastal fjords to glaciers, and though it may well go without saying, there’s also no finer way of experiencing the Northern Lights than by taking them in from the comfort of a superyacht.
With all of this in mind, it should leave little doubt as to how at home CLOUDBREAK is likely to be as she prepares for her highly anticipated expedition.
In order to find out more regarding the availability of M/Y CLOUDBREAK, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all Abeking & Rasmussen luxury yachts available for charter.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...