Following a year-long refit at the Pendennis shipyard, the 86m/281ft motor yacht AQUILA has been shortlisted in the category for ‘Best Refit’ at the International Superyacht Society.
Having already won the award for ‘Best Refit’ at the World Superyacht Awards earlier this year, AQUILA will be hoping to add a further trophy to her cabinet at the upcoming ISS awards.
The largest motor yacht in the category, she is one of three entrants which are available for charter. Indeed, both the 90m/296ft motor yacht NERO and the 64m/210ft sailing yacht ‘Spirit of the C’s’ are also in the running for the refit award.
Taking place in Florida next month, the ceremony aims to celebrate the very best superyachts which have been delivered since 2016.
The largest superyacht to undergo a refit in the United Kingdom, AQUILA is certainly worthy of the critical praise she has received since her return to the water.
More specifically, the addition of a brand new 60 meter private deck and complete overhaul of her interior make her nothing short of breathtaking.
Now comprised of pale leathers, dark woods and inviting furnishings, both the communal and guest spaces exude a contemporary charm sure to please those who enjoy her as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
Having undergone a complete transformation, it’s no surprise that superyacht AQUILA has been nominated for a prestigious refit award
An upgrade sure to please the principal charter guest is the exacting work carried out on the owner’s suite. Completely reconfigured, this space benefitted from a considerable enlarging and has the feel of a suite on board a brand new superyacht.
Altogether, AQUILA has all the standout accomplishments necessary to put her in good stead for winning the trophy which will be contested in just a few week’s time.
To learn even more about the refit of superyacht AQUILA, our sneak peak feature examined the complete work carried out.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed