Following a year-long refit at the Pendennis shipyard, the 86m/281ft motor yacht AQUILA has been shortlisted in the category for ‘Best Refit’ at the International Superyacht Society.
Having already won the award for ‘Best Refit’ at the World Superyacht Awards earlier this year, AQUILA will be hoping to add a further trophy to her cabinet at the upcoming ISS awards.
The largest motor yacht in the category, she is one of three entrants which are available for charter. Indeed, both the 90m/296ft motor yacht NERO and the 64m/210ft sailing yacht ‘Spirit of the C’s’ are also in the running for the refit award.
Taking place in Florida next month, the ceremony aims to celebrate the very best superyachts which have been delivered since 2016.
The largest superyacht to undergo a refit in the United Kingdom, AQUILA is certainly worthy of the critical praise she has received since her return to the water.
More specifically, the addition of a brand new 60 meter private deck and complete overhaul of her interior make her nothing short of breathtaking.
Now comprised of pale leathers, dark woods and inviting furnishings, both the communal and guest spaces exude a contemporary charm sure to please those who enjoy her as part of a private yacht charter vacation.
Having undergone a complete transformation, it’s no surprise that superyacht AQUILA has been nominated for a prestigious refit award
An upgrade sure to please the principal charter guest is the exacting work carried out on the owner’s suite. Completely reconfigured, this space benefitted from a considerable enlarging and has the feel of a suite on board a brand new superyacht.
Altogether, AQUILA has all the standout accomplishments necessary to put her in good stead for winning the trophy which will be contested in just a few week’s time.
To learn even more about the refit of superyacht AQUILA, our sneak peak feature examined the complete work carried out.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...