Balancing form with function, RUZARIJA is a sporty and speedy charter platform with all the modern leisure and entertainment facilities you’d expect on a yacht of her calibre.
She was delivered earlier this year and is expected to be highly popular for luxury yacht charters across the East Mediterranean.
She marks the 12th hull in the popular 100’ Corsaro series, and her high-performance capacities and quality craftsmanship reflect the prestige of the Riva brand.
The yacht’s sleek exteriors and refined interiors have been helmed by Officina Italiana Design. Contemporary themes are evident throughout, and the studio has maximised the natural light available to create a bright and airy environment.
She offers accommodation for up to 11 guests in five cabins, which includes one master, three double suites and one twin with an additional Pullman berth. The master is found on the main deck, and benefits from a king-size bed, study area and spacious ensuite facilities.
Her high-performance capacities and quality craftsmanship reflect the prestige of the Riva brand.
Stepping outside, guests will find plenty of spots to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine and enjoy the alfresco lifestyle to the fullest. Her foredeck has a dedicated sunbathing spot, while her main deck aft is home to the principal dining arrangement.
But the social hub of the motor yacht is her flybridge, which is fitted with a sunbathing area, alfresco dining and bar. Here, guests can enjoy a convivial ambience and stunning views over their charter grounds.
As an added bonus, the yacht also has a wine cellar, external speakers and swim platform which provides easy access to the ocean and a locker of water toys and accessories.
Guests will find plenty of spots to soak up the Mediterranean sunshine and enjoy the alfresco lifestyle to the fullest.
The yacht will be based in Croatia this summer, giving guests the opportunity to explore this beautiful Adriatic destination. From the sun-baked streets of Split to the ancient city of Dubrovnik, this country is expected to be a highly popular charter destination this summer.
She will be based between Croatia and Montenegro with no delivery fees, and can also charter in hidden gems such as Albania. Here, you’ll find secret beaches and stunning landscapes, as well as colourful local culture.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed