Combining classic style and exquisitely appointed details, Lady Carmen is part of the US yard’s 100 series and offers amenities typically reserved for much larger yachts. A fine addition to the global charter market, she is ensures an unforgettable charter vacation.
She will be cruising the New England coastline for the remainder of the summer before heading to the Bahamas for the winter season. Based in Nassau, she will be available for bookings in the Caribbean too and is well-equipped for charter guests to enjoy the beautiful surrounds.
Among her luxe deck spaces is a large flybridge, where guests can relax in a comfortable seating area, recline in the sun on chaise loungers, enjoy a casual lunch and take a dip in the Jacuzz, while forward on the bow is a more private lounge area in which to take in uninterrupted ocean vistas.
A larger alfresco dining setup for 10 is available on the main aft deck, offering guests the chance to enjoy fine dining with family and friends against beautiful coastal backdrops or a stunning sunset.
The entertainment offerings continue into the interior of charter yacht Lady Carmen, styled by the in-house design team at Hattaras. A sociable lounge in the main salon is formed by a sumptuous L-shaped sofa and adjoins another formal dining option for eight guests.
Handsome wooden floorboards and dark wood panelling offset the light-coloured wall panels and neutral furnishings for a contemporary, clean look, but pops of colour are added by orange scatter cushions and vibrant pieces of modern artwork.
After a busy day on the water, guests can retreat to one of five elegantly presented staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with the yard's signature skylights, a VIP suite, two double cabins and one convertible twin cabin.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a top speed of 24 knots for quick passages from one destination to the next, and a variety of water toys such as kayaks, paddle boards, inflatables and snorkelling equipment perfect for taking in the rich marine life of the region.
Relax in the comfortable seating area, recline in the sun on chaise loungers, enjoy a casual lunch or take a dip in the Jacuzzi
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.