Brand New Motor Yacht ‘Lady Carmen’ Joins Charter Market
Combining classic style and exquisitely appointed details, Lady Carmen is part of the US yard’s 100 series and offers amenities typically reserved for much larger yachts. A fine addition to the global charter market, she is ensures an unforgettable charter vacation.
She will be cruising the New England coastline for the remainder of the summer before heading to the Bahamas for the winter season. Based in Nassau, she will be available for bookings in the Caribbean too and is well-equipped for charter guests to enjoy the beautiful surrounds.
Among her luxe deck spaces is a large flybridge, where guests can relax in a comfortable seating area, recline in the sun on chaise loungers, enjoy a casual lunch and take a dip in the Jacuzz, while forward on the bow is a more private lounge area in which to take in uninterrupted ocean vistas.
A larger alfresco dining setup for 10 is available on the main aft deck, offering guests the chance to enjoy fine dining with family and friends against beautiful coastal backdrops or a stunning sunset.
The entertainment offerings continue into the interior of charter yacht Lady Carmen, styled by the in-house design team at Hattaras. A sociable lounge in the main salon is formed by a sumptuous L-shaped sofa and adjoins another formal dining option for eight guests.
Handsome wooden floorboards and dark wood panelling offset the light-coloured wall panels and neutral furnishings for a contemporary, clean look, but pops of colour are added by orange scatter cushions and vibrant pieces of modern artwork.
After a busy day on the water, guests can retreat to one of five elegantly presented staterooms, including a full-beam master suite with the yard's signature skylights, a VIP suite, two double cabins and one convertible twin cabin.
Other highlights of the motor yacht include a top speed of 24 knots for quick passages from one destination to the next, and a variety of water toys such as kayaks, paddle boards, inflatables and snorkelling equipment perfect for taking in the rich marine life of the region.
Relax in the comfortable seating area, recline in the sun on chaise loungers, enjoy a casual lunch or take a dip in the Jacuzzi
More Yacht Information
Lady Carmen Yacht For Charter
31m Hatteras, 2016
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...