A stylish motor yacht equipped with Zero Speed Stabilizers, an expansive sundeck and lower deck gymnasium for the perfect Caribbean adventure, the Stefano Righini-styled superyacht H was delivered early this year by the Italian shipyard.
A chic foredeck Jacuzzi and sunpad area, a sundeck bar with several comfy seating areas – perfect for dining al fresco – create the perfect deck spaces, whether entertaining or relaxing in style.
Redman Whiteley Dixon elegantly combine sycamore panelling, wenge flooring with a plethora of bespoke fabrics and finishes throughout her interior, which provides comfortable accommodation for 10 guests in 5 staterooms. The latest Apple TV and iPad/iPad docking systems are universally appointed for guests’ enjoyment, with a media area boasting a 65” television located in her main salon.
The highlight of her accommodation is a full-beam master suite with an ultra-luxurious king-size bed with textures of leather and access to a relaxation room furnished with an oversized daybed and drop-down 46” television.
Boasting an assortment of water toys, highlights include Seabobs, inflatable paddleboard, a large inflatable waterslide, fishing gear and an array of towables.
M/Y H will soon be available for vacations in Caribbean charter hotspots such as the Bahamas. A 5.8m/19ft Castoldi jet tender is additionally provided for getting to places ashore.
H has an impressive top speed of 21 knots, and cruises at a comfortable 13 knots.
A stylish motor yacht equipped with Zero Speed Stabilizers, an expansive sundeck and lower deck gymnasium
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.