Cutting a distinctly sporty profile in the water, there’s absolutely no doubt that there will be many people out there keen to be the first to charter Finish Line.
Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 2013, she is the product of extensive negotiations between her discerning owner and the American shipyard.
Indeed, from her ‘lounge style’ sundeck to her sophisticated dining room, she offers the elite traveller and his family all of the amenities necessary for a memorable yacht charter vacation.
Unsurprisingly, she picked up the award for the best two deck motor yacht at the World Superyacht Awards 2014.
With a sundeck fringed with comfortable sofa seating, and a bar facing off the aft deck, Finish Line is evidently a motor yacht which prides itself on offering a number of options to her guests.
Finely balancing a range of blues and soft textures, the outside spaces are perfect for enjoying meals al fresco, drinks in the shade, or simply lapping up the views whilst underway.
For those after some action out on the water, luxury yacht Finish Line also comes with an impressive range of towable water toys and extensive snorkelling gear for both adults and children.
A highly thought out vessel, Finish Line nicely anticipates all the needs of the modern charterer
Featuring a selection of custom designed furniture, the main salon is suitably arranged for enjoying both sea breezes and late night socialising.
Consistent with the family model, the yacht also comes with a gourmet galley nicely finished with a marble counter for a more intimate dining experience.
Capable of accommodating up to 8 guests across a range of 4 guest suites, Finish Line enjoys the company of an experienced and skilled crew of 6.
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.