Cutting a distinctly sporty profile in the water, there’s absolutely no doubt that there will be many people out there keen to be the first to charter Finish Line.
Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 2013, she is the product of extensive negotiations between her discerning owner and the American shipyard.
Indeed, from her ‘lounge style’ sundeck to her sophisticated dining room, she offers the elite traveller and his family all of the amenities necessary for a memorable yacht charter vacation.
Unsurprisingly, she picked up the award for the best two deck motor yacht at the World Superyacht Awards 2014.
With a sundeck fringed with comfortable sofa seating, and a bar facing off the aft deck, Finish Line is evidently a motor yacht which prides itself on offering a number of options to her guests.
Finely balancing a range of blues and soft textures, the outside spaces are perfect for enjoying meals al fresco, drinks in the shade, or simply lapping up the views whilst underway.
For those after some action out on the water, luxury yacht Finish Line also comes with an impressive range of towable water toys and extensive snorkelling gear for both adults and children.
A highly thought out vessel, Finish Line nicely anticipates all the needs of the modern charterer
Featuring a selection of custom designed furniture, the main salon is suitably arranged for enjoying both sea breezes and late night socialising.
Consistent with the family model, the yacht also comes with a gourmet galley nicely finished with a marble counter for a more intimate dining experience.
Capable of accommodating up to 8 guests across a range of 4 guest suites, Finish Line enjoys the company of an experienced and skilled crew of 6.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...