Cutting a distinctly sporty profile in the water, there’s absolutely no doubt that there will be many people out there keen to be the first to charter Finish Line.
Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 2013, she is the product of extensive negotiations between her discerning owner and the American shipyard.
Indeed, from her ‘lounge style’ sundeck to her sophisticated dining room, she offers the elite traveller and his family all of the amenities necessary for a memorable yacht charter vacation.
Unsurprisingly, she picked up the award for the best two deck motor yacht at the World Superyacht Awards 2014.
With a sundeck fringed with comfortable sofa seating, and a bar facing off the aft deck, Finish Line is evidently a motor yacht which prides itself on offering a number of options to her guests.
Finely balancing a range of blues and soft textures, the outside spaces are perfect for enjoying meals al fresco, drinks in the shade, or simply lapping up the views whilst underway.
For those after some action out on the water, luxury yacht Finish Line also comes with an impressive range of towable water toys and extensive snorkelling gear for both adults and children.
A highly thought out vessel, Finish Line nicely anticipates all the needs of the modern charterer
Featuring a selection of custom designed furniture, the main salon is suitably arranged for enjoying both sea breezes and late night socialising.
Consistent with the family model, the yacht also comes with a gourmet galley nicely finished with a marble counter for a more intimate dining experience.
Capable of accommodating up to 8 guests across a range of 4 guest suites, Finish Line enjoys the company of an experienced and skilled crew of 6.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed