Cutting a distinctly sporty profile in the water, there’s absolutely no doubt that there will be many people out there keen to be the first to charter Finish Line.
Delivered from Trinity Yachts in 2013, she is the product of extensive negotiations between her discerning owner and the American shipyard.
Indeed, from her ‘lounge style’ sundeck to her sophisticated dining room, she offers the elite traveller and his family all of the amenities necessary for a memorable yacht charter vacation.
Unsurprisingly, she picked up the award for the best two deck motor yacht at the World Superyacht Awards 2014.
With a sundeck fringed with comfortable sofa seating, and a bar facing off the aft deck, Finish Line is evidently a motor yacht which prides itself on offering a number of options to her guests.
Finely balancing a range of blues and soft textures, the outside spaces are perfect for enjoying meals al fresco, drinks in the shade, or simply lapping up the views whilst underway.
For those after some action out on the water, luxury yacht Finish Line also comes with an impressive range of towable water toys and extensive snorkelling gear for both adults and children.
A highly thought out vessel, Finish Line nicely anticipates all the needs of the modern charterer
Featuring a selection of custom designed furniture, the main salon is suitably arranged for enjoying both sea breezes and late night socialising.
Consistent with the family model, the yacht also comes with a gourmet galley nicely finished with a marble counter for a more intimate dining experience.
Capable of accommodating up to 8 guests across a range of 4 guest suites, Finish Line enjoys the company of an experienced and skilled crew of 6.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...