With her explorer-style profile, luxury on-board accommodation and wealth of modern amenities, DRIFTWOOD is primed and ready for charter guests hungry for adventure.
Bursting onto the charter scene, she will be traversing around the seas of Central America and the Caribbean in the coming months.
In this tropical slide of paradise, guests can expect to encounter verdant coral reefs, exotic marine creatures and rainforest landscapes, all offset by bright blue oceans and ivory-sand beaches.
A spa pool is located in the midst of oyster sun pads, and a central bar provides the perfect spot to sip a cocktail and drink in the surrounds.
Her bespoke interiors exude a warm and inviting energy, with a beach-house theme that creates a soothing on-board ambience. Her social living spaces are well-appointed for dining, relaxing or entertaining in a comfortable and convivial setting.
Stepping outside, guests will find a sundeck replete with facilities to relax and entertain. A spacious spa pool is located in the midst of oyster sun pads, and a central bar provides the perfect spot to sip a perfectly-mixed cocktail and drink in the surrounds.
Her bespoke interiors exude a warm and inviting energy, with a beach-house theme that creates a soothing on-board ambience.
During the day, guests looking to be amused will find a vast repertoire of toys and accessories to explore the seas, including scuba-diving equipment and seabobs. After a refreshing dip in the sea, guests can chill out on the upper deck or enjoy a game of ping-pong.
With appetites whetted, guests can choose to dine on the sun deck, or head down to the main deck aft where relaxed dining set-up awaits.
Ideal for a romantic moment with a loved one or a large group of friends getting together to make memories that will last a lifetime.
After enjoying a meal whipped by the resident gourmet chef, guests will find the upper deck is perfectly-suited to an evening under a star-studded sky.
Sofa-style seating is arranged around elegant, marble-top tables, with a fire pit in the centre of the space to add atmosphere; ideal for a romantic moment with a loved one or a large group of friends getting together to make memories that will last a lifetime.
To finish off the evening, guests can gather to watch a movie from the enormous drop-down movie screen on the foredeck.
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- Passenger yachts now allowed to anchor in Spain Yachts carrying more than 12 passengers will now be allowed to anchor in the waters of Spain, signalling a huge win for...
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- Tahiti yacht charters available at a reduced price with 60m M/Y DREAMCruise around Tahiti and the rest of French Polynesia at a discounted rate on board the 60m/197ft multi-award-winning m...