With her explorer-style profile, luxury on-board accommodation and wealth of modern amenities, DRIFTWOOD is primed and ready for charter guests hungry for adventure.
Bursting onto the charter scene, she will be traversing around the seas of Central America and the Caribbean in the coming months.
In this tropical slide of paradise, guests can expect to encounter verdant coral reefs, exotic marine creatures and rainforest landscapes, all offset by bright blue oceans and ivory-sand beaches.
A spa pool is located in the midst of oyster sun pads, and a central bar provides the perfect spot to sip a cocktail and drink in the surrounds.
Her bespoke interiors exude a warm and inviting energy, with a beach-house theme that creates a soothing on-board ambience. Her social living spaces are well-appointed for dining, relaxing or entertaining in a comfortable and convivial setting.
Stepping outside, guests will find a sundeck replete with facilities to relax and entertain. A spacious spa pool is located in the midst of oyster sun pads, and a central bar provides the perfect spot to sip a perfectly-mixed cocktail and drink in the surrounds.
Her bespoke interiors exude a warm and inviting energy, with a beach-house theme that creates a soothing on-board ambience.
During the day, guests looking to be amused will find a vast repertoire of toys and accessories to explore the seas, including scuba-diving equipment and seabobs. After a refreshing dip in the sea, guests can chill out on the upper deck or enjoy a game of ping-pong.
With appetites whetted, guests can choose to dine on the sun deck, or head down to the main deck aft where relaxed dining set-up awaits.
Ideal for a romantic moment with a loved one or a large group of friends getting together to make memories that will last a lifetime.
After enjoying a meal whipped by the resident gourmet chef, guests will find the upper deck is perfectly-suited to an evening under a star-studded sky.
Sofa-style seating is arranged around elegant, marble-top tables, with a fire pit in the centre of the space to add atmosphere; ideal for a romantic moment with a loved one or a large group of friends getting together to make memories that will last a lifetime.
To finish off the evening, guests can gather to watch a movie from the enormous drop-down movie screen on the foredeck.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed