With her explorer-style profile, luxury on-board accommodation and wealth of modern amenities, DRIFTWOOD is primed and ready for charter guests hungry for adventure.
Bursting onto the charter scene, she will be traversing around the seas of Central America and the Caribbean in the coming months.
In this tropical slide of paradise, guests can expect to encounter verdant coral reefs, exotic marine creatures and rainforest landscapes, all offset by bright blue oceans and ivory-sand beaches.
A spa pool is located in the midst of oyster sun pads, and a central bar provides the perfect spot to sip a cocktail and drink in the surrounds.
Her bespoke interiors exude a warm and inviting energy, with a beach-house theme that creates a soothing on-board ambience. Her social living spaces are well-appointed for dining, relaxing or entertaining in a comfortable and convivial setting.
Stepping outside, guests will find a sundeck replete with facilities to relax and entertain. A spacious spa pool is located in the midst of oyster sun pads, and a central bar provides the perfect spot to sip a perfectly-mixed cocktail and drink in the surrounds.
Her bespoke interiors exude a warm and inviting energy, with a beach-house theme that creates a soothing on-board ambience.
During the day, guests looking to be amused will find a vast repertoire of toys and accessories to explore the seas, including scuba-diving equipment and seabobs. After a refreshing dip in the sea, guests can chill out on the upper deck or enjoy a game of ping-pong.
With appetites whetted, guests can choose to dine on the sun deck, or head down to the main deck aft where relaxed dining set-up awaits.
Ideal for a romantic moment with a loved one or a large group of friends getting together to make memories that will last a lifetime.
After enjoying a meal whipped by the resident gourmet chef, guests will find the upper deck is perfectly-suited to an evening under a star-studded sky.
Sofa-style seating is arranged around elegant, marble-top tables, with a fire pit in the centre of the space to add atmosphere; ideal for a romantic moment with a loved one or a large group of friends getting together to make memories that will last a lifetime.
To finish off the evening, guests can gather to watch a movie from the enormous drop-down movie screen on the foredeck.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- New video paints a picture of tranquility on M/Y O’PTASIAProspective charter guests can now get a taste for the levels of luxury they can expect to find on board the 85m/279ft ...
- Benetti M/Y SPECTRE joins the charter fleetCommissioned by experienced owner John Staluppi, the 69m/227ft superyacht SPECTRE has unveiled her charter availability...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...