With her explorer-style profile, luxury on-board accommodation and wealth of modern amenities, DRIFTWOOD is primed and ready for charter guests hungry for adventure.
Bursting onto the charter scene, she will be traversing around the seas of Central America and the Caribbean in the coming months.
In this tropical slide of paradise, guests can expect to encounter verdant coral reefs, exotic marine creatures and rainforest landscapes, all offset by bright blue oceans and ivory-sand beaches.
A spa pool is located in the midst of oyster sun pads, and a central bar provides the perfect spot to sip a cocktail and drink in the surrounds.
Her bespoke interiors exude a warm and inviting energy, with a beach-house theme that creates a soothing on-board ambience. Her social living spaces are well-appointed for dining, relaxing or entertaining in a comfortable and convivial setting.
Stepping outside, guests will find a sundeck replete with facilities to relax and entertain. A spacious spa pool is located in the midst of oyster sun pads, and a central bar provides the perfect spot to sip a perfectly-mixed cocktail and drink in the surrounds.
Her bespoke interiors exude a warm and inviting energy, with a beach-house theme that creates a soothing on-board ambience.
During the day, guests looking to be amused will find a vast repertoire of toys and accessories to explore the seas, including scuba-diving equipment and seabobs. After a refreshing dip in the sea, guests can chill out on the upper deck or enjoy a game of ping-pong.
With appetites whetted, guests can choose to dine on the sun deck, or head down to the main deck aft where relaxed dining set-up awaits.
Ideal for a romantic moment with a loved one or a large group of friends getting together to make memories that will last a lifetime.
After enjoying a meal whipped by the resident gourmet chef, guests will find the upper deck is perfectly-suited to an evening under a star-studded sky.
Sofa-style seating is arranged around elegant, marble-top tables, with a fire pit in the centre of the space to add atmosphere; ideal for a romantic moment with a loved one or a large group of friends getting together to make memories that will last a lifetime.
To finish off the evening, guests can gather to watch a movie from the enormous drop-down movie screen on the foredeck.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...