With her 8m glass-fronted infinity pool and unfolding sea terraces, HASNA has a superb range of facilities that promise to provide a five-star private yacht charter experience.
She will be available across the tropical cruising grounds of the Bahamas and the Caribbean this winter 2020.
This marks her first charter season since she was launched by esteemed Dutch shipyard Feadship, so she is expected to have a busy bookings calendar.
The yacht's interior and exterior styling comes from Redman Whiteley Dixon. The British studio has crafted a sleek, well-proportioned profile with plenty of alfresco areas for lying back and soaking up the Caribbean sunshine.
The focal point of the yacht is the aft deck pool, which features a curved segment of glass that gives her a contemporary appearance. Around the pool, a selection of sun loungers and sofa seating create a great setting for socializing or relaxing.
With her 8m glass-fronted infinity pool and unfolding sea terraces, HASNA has a superb range of facilities.
The beach club below represents a great use of space, with a sea terrace with a gym set-up that allows charterers to work out just inches away from the sea. There is a second sea terrace which boasts a more convivial lounging set-up, and from here, the guest cabins can be easily accessed.
The yacht's sundeck offers a 3m dip pool encircled by sunpads, a choice of bars, and an innovative indoor-outdoor area that's perfect for entertaining at all hours. Crowning the highest point of the yacht is a sleek observation deck with glass bulwarks that provide unparalleled views over the surroundings.
The yacht's interiors have a refreshing and contemporary Ibiza-style theme.
The motor yacht offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in six cabins. Her interiors have a refreshing and contemporary Ibiza-style theme, with plenty of white tones, gold accents, marble finishes and discreet lighting contributing to the chic ambience.
Luxury yacht HASNA plays host to a main salon, a skylounge, a well-equipped spa and a sumptuous cinema suite, allowing everyone in the charter party to enjoy the interior space to the fullest.
If you're looking to get away sooner and you're thinking of chartering a yacht in the Mediterranean, you can take a look at the superb selection of charter yachts in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed