Freshly updated in July 2020, ANYA is in pristine condition and ready to host charter guests on a yachting vacation of a lifetime around the Mediterranean's beautiful coastlines.
She is the perfect candidate for a crewed yacht charter with friends or family, as she is sporty and speedy and offers plenty of volume both internally and externally.
ANYA features a well-appointed sundeck that has been optimized for socializing and kicking back in the sunshine.
Positioned aft there is a large jacuzzi pool bordered by an oversized quad of sunpads, and located forward guests will find a curved bar. Amidships, there is a charming seating and lounging area complete with coffee tables, which benefits from shade from the radar arch, while maintaining excellent views.
Positioned aft of the sundeck there is a large jacuzzi pool bordered by an oversized quad of sunpads, and located forward guests will find a curved bar.
Alfresco dining and a selection of additional lounging areas can be found across her main decks aft, and her foredeck also plays host to a generous seating area; perfect for delicious breakfasts while underway.
The motor yacht also has a huge swim platform which provides easy access to the ocean, as well as fold-out balconies adjoining the main salon which allow the yacht to feel totally connected to the world outside.
This Sunseeker yacht provides accommodation for up to 10 guests in five cabins. Each cabin is sophisticated and chic, yet also warm and comfortable.
The yacht's interiors revolve around a timeless theme, with plenty of natural light flooding in and illuminating her social spaces. Light colours and varnished wood contribute to the airy feeling. As well as a main salon with formal dining, ANYA also benefits from a skylounge with bar, games table and a second seating option.
Invariably, the Mediterranean is the trendiest place for a superyacht charter in the summer months. The beach clubs and restaurants of the Cote d'Azur offer an unparalleled ambience, while the museums and art galleries provide a taste of culture and history.
Over in Italy, the dramatic coastlines of Cinque Terre and the pretty harbour of Portofino will have you discovering your own slice of la dolce vita, and there's plenty of cultural landmarks, family-owned ristorantes, and bijou beaches to fall in love with.
To find out more and browse some sample itineraries, check out our complete guide to Mediterranean yacht charter.
To make a booking on M/Y ANYA or find out more, please get in touch with your preferred yacht charter broker.
If you're interested in this yacht or something similar, you can view and compare all Mediterranean yachts available for private charters.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Coronavirus: Where can I charter a yacht right now?As Coronavirus travel restrictions start to relax around the world, you might be considering booking one of the safest ...
- Bahamas Yacht Charters: The best luxury yachts you can book right nowWith the Bahamas set to reopen to yachts on June 15, there’s no better time to book a tropical getaway on board a luxur...
- New COVID-19 research suggests conditions associated with superyachts could kill Coronavirus in 2 minutesCOVID-19 particles can’t live for longer than 2 minutes when exposed to direct sunlight high temperatures or humidity, ...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...