Available from mid-August onwards, ARADOS is the perfect yacht to bask in the sunshine and enjoy the tranquil waters of the Mediterranean. She features Sunseeker’s first true beach club, floor to ceiling windows to fully appreciate the stunning surroundings you will encounter and plenty of comfortable seating areas to relax and enjoy the sea views and take in a cooling sea breeze if the Mediterranean heat gets a little too much.
The sleek, aggressive lines and cool toned hull, means ARADOS immediately stands out wherever she may be. Stepping inside, her open plan interior, with panoramic windows, is spacious and light with contemporary touches and modern elegance.
Launched in 2014 and refitted in 2018, ARADOS is Sunseeker’s largest yacht for charter at 47m (155ft) and she certainly makes the most of the space onboard. Head to the large sun deck for a quick dip in the spa pool, relax on the sunbeds, or simply enjoy a refreshing drink from the bar.
On the main and upper deck, fold down balconies expand the space even more, whilst the upper deck also plays host to a huge sky lounge, perfect for entertaining and enjoying the warm Mediterranean evenings.
The formal dining area, with side patio doors and balconies is a truly wonderful space to enjoy a meal, although of course there are plenty of dining options, with a casual lunch under the shade of the radar arch on the sundeck an equally attractive choice.
Private and social in equal measures, the tri-deck ARADOS can sleep 10 guests in five unique staterooms, including a spacious full-beam master suite with its own permanent balcony. Two VIP cabins on the main deck feature floor to ceiling glass windows, for lots of light and space and also spectacular views.
The motor yacht has a round bilge hull, and has been designed to offer fast, efficient cruising. Her twin engines offer a top speed of 21 knots.
A West Mediterranean yacht charter offers a blend of tranquil sailing waters, bustling cities and incredible views.
Under the seemingly never ending warmth of the Mediterranean sun you can soak up the Roman history on the shores of Italy, take a day trip to cosmopolitan Spanish coastal cities of Barcelona or Valencia and enjoy their wonderful food and stunning architecture or just enjoy the glamour and beauty of the South of France.
If you would like to learn more about making a booking on M/Y ARADOS in this alluring location, please contact your preferred yacht charter broker.
Alternatively, browse all luxury yachts available for charter in the West Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed