Earlier today, we announced the name of the yacht in Below Deck Mediterranean as well giving a detailed look inside.
Built in the USA, Ionian Princess has one of the largest sundecks for a yacht of her size and her classic styling means the crew will be expected to deliver a service which matches her elegance.
Whilst other seasons have given a glimpse of what it’s like to charter in the Bahamas and the Caribbean, this spin-off will reveal what it’s like to cruise in the Mediterranean, the home of luxury yachting.
Filmed in Greece and featuring an entirely new cast, Below Deck Mediterranean will no doubt bring the kinds of action which viewers have come to expect from the series.
Indeed, the trailer would suggest that tensions will be running high as the crew strive to please their discerning guests who have set out for a memorable luxury charter vacation.
Like the yachts featured in earlier seasons, Ionian Princess is capable of delivering an exceptional experience to those on-board.
As impressive inside as she is out, Ionian Princess is a luxury yacht sure to amaze viewers of Below Deck Mediterranean
Featuring a Jacuzzi on its upper deck, a range of towable water toys, and even some kayaks for the adventurous guest, Ionian Princess is every inch the modern luxury yacht.
Whilst the trailer shows the crew getting the most out of their downtime, keeping all of the guests happy whilst underway will certainly be a challenge - she can host up to 12 people at a time, and each of these guests will expect outstanding service at all hours.
As the series develops, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to break any and all news.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- Brand new 52m 'Lady Lena' available for 2020 Mediterranean yacht chartersDue to be delivered next year, the 52m/170ft motor yacht 'Lady Lena' is now open for yacht charter bookings for summer ...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Seychelles yacht charter special offered by 60m luxury yacht ‘St David’Escape to the Maldives and the Seychelles and enjoy no delivery fees when you charter the 60m/197ft motor yacht ‘St Dav...
- World's largest superyacht REV arrives in Norway for outfittingThe world's largest yacht, the 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has completed her journey to Norway, where she is set to...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.