Earlier today, we announced the name of the yacht in Below Deck Mediterranean as well giving a detailed look inside.
Built in the USA, Ionian Princess has one of the largest sundecks for a yacht of her size and her classic styling means the crew will be expected to deliver a service which matches her elegance.
Whilst other seasons have given a glimpse of what it’s like to charter in the Bahamas and the Caribbean, this spin-off will reveal what it’s like to cruise in the Mediterranean, the home of luxury yachting.
Filmed in Greece and featuring an entirely new cast, Below Deck Mediterranean will no doubt bring the kinds of action which viewers have come to expect from the series.
Indeed, the trailer would suggest that tensions will be running high as the crew strive to please their discerning guests who have set out for a memorable luxury charter vacation.
Like the yachts featured in earlier seasons, Ionian Princess is capable of delivering an exceptional experience to those on-board.
As impressive inside as she is out, Ionian Princess is a luxury yacht sure to amaze viewers of Below Deck Mediterranean
Featuring a Jacuzzi on its upper deck, a range of towable water toys, and even some kayaks for the adventurous guest, Ionian Princess is every inch the modern luxury yacht.
Whilst the trailer shows the crew getting the most out of their downtime, keeping all of the guests happy whilst underway will certainly be a challenge - she can host up to 12 people at a time, and each of these guests will expect outstanding service at all hours.
As the series develops, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to break any and all news.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed