VIDEO: Below Deck Mediterranean Trailer
Earlier today, we announced the name of the yacht in Below Deck Mediterranean as well giving a detailed look inside.
Built in the USA, Ionian Princess has one of the largest sundecks for a yacht of her size and her classic styling means the crew will be expected to deliver a service which matches her elegance.
Whilst other seasons have given a glimpse of what it’s like to charter in the Bahamas and the Caribbean, this spin-off will reveal what it’s like to cruise in the Mediterranean, the home of luxury yachting.
Filmed in Greece and featuring an entirely new cast, Below Deck Mediterranean will no doubt bring the kinds of action which viewers have come to expect from the series.
Indeed, the trailer would suggest that tensions will be running high as the crew strive to please their discerning guests who have set out for a memorable luxury charter vacation.
Like the yachts featured in earlier seasons, Ionian Princess is capable of delivering an exceptional experience to those on-board.
As impressive inside as she is out, Ionian Princess is a luxury yacht sure to amaze viewers of Below Deck Mediterranean
Featuring a Jacuzzi on its upper deck, a range of towable water toys, and even some kayaks for the adventurous guest, Ionian Princess is every inch the modern luxury yacht.
Whilst the trailer shows the crew getting the most out of their downtime, keeping all of the guests happy whilst underway will certainly be a challenge - she can host up to 12 people at a time, and each of these guests will expect outstanding service at all hours.
As the series develops, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to break any and all news.
More Yacht Information
Ionian Princess Yacht For Charter
46m Christensen, 2005 / 2016
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...