Earlier today, we announced the name of the yacht in Below Deck Mediterranean as well giving a detailed look inside.
Built in the USA, Ionian Princess has one of the largest sundecks for a yacht of her size and her classic styling means the crew will be expected to deliver a service which matches her elegance.
Whilst other seasons have given a glimpse of what it’s like to charter in the Bahamas and the Caribbean, this spin-off will reveal what it’s like to cruise in the Mediterranean, the home of luxury yachting.
Filmed in Greece and featuring an entirely new cast, Below Deck Mediterranean will no doubt bring the kinds of action which viewers have come to expect from the series.
Indeed, the trailer would suggest that tensions will be running high as the crew strive to please their discerning guests who have set out for a memorable luxury charter vacation.
Like the yachts featured in earlier seasons, Ionian Princess is capable of delivering an exceptional experience to those on-board.
As impressive inside as she is out, Ionian Princess is a luxury yacht sure to amaze viewers of Below Deck Mediterranean
Featuring a Jacuzzi on its upper deck, a range of towable water toys, and even some kayaks for the adventurous guest, Ionian Princess is every inch the modern luxury yacht.
Whilst the trailer shows the crew getting the most out of their downtime, keeping all of the guests happy whilst underway will certainly be a challenge - she can host up to 12 people at a time, and each of these guests will expect outstanding service at all hours.
As the series develops, YachtCharterFleet will be sure to break any and all news.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 of the Best New sSuperyachts to Charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...