The winter holiday season is a perfect time to embark on a luxury yacht charter, allowing you to escape to warmer climates and relax with family and friends in the world’s most breath-taking locations.
The privacy and comfort that a charter yacht offers makes for an ideal setting to spend quality time with loved ones while indulging in the ultimate luxury on board. You are able forget the stresses of entertaining and cooking as the dedicated and experienced charter crew take care of everything and more with five star service and gourmet cuisine catered to all tastes. This leaves you to sit back, relax and enjoy your vacation with your guests as well experience glorious destinations and take part in exciting water sports for a truly unforgettable Christmas and New Year celebration.
Here we have compiled a list featuring ten of the best charter yachts that are still available over the festive season, contact your charter broker for more information about bookings:
LAUREL: this magnificent 73m/240’ Delta Marine superyacht boasts beautifully designed and expansive living areas designed by the renowned Donald Starkey. She will be chartering in the Caribbean throughout the winter at weekly rates starting from $525,000.
STATE OF GRACE: launched in 2013 by Perini Navi, this impressive 40m/131’ sailing yacht ensures fast and exciting sailing in the warm Caribbean waters, with accommodation for eight guests.
DREAM: following an extensive two year refit that included an interior re-design by Bannenberg & Rowell, this 60m/197’ motor yacht is in top condition for a Christmas charter in the Caribbean. Her spectacular interior features a cinema, seven huge staterooms and several relaxation areas.
MARY JEAN: one of the most popular charter yachts on the market, this 50m luxury superyacht is offering unforgettable cruising vacations in the Caribbean this Christmas.
ONE MORE TOY: the 47m/155’ Christensen motor yacht was built to offer exceptional charter vacations with a vast selection of amenities, comforts and toys.
ATHOS: Holland Jachtbouw charter yacht ATHOS is still available for festivities in the Caribbean and is one of the largest sailing yachts ever built at an impressive 62m/203’.
PERFECT PERSUASION: elegant, luxurious and very spacious, the 45m/150’ PERFECT PERSUASION is the perfect way to spend Christmas and New Year in style.
GOLDEN COMPASS: this 46m/151’ world cruising motor yacht is available in the stunning Caribbean waters throughout the winter season.
BLIND DATE: Combining old Hollywood glamour with modern amenities, the 49m/161’ Trinity motor yacht BLIND DATE still has availability in the Caribbean this Christmas.
PARSIFAL III: an exceptional, award-winning example of Perini Navi quality, this 54m/177’1 sailing yacht is perfect for all manner of cruising, from regattas to family vacations.
You are able forget the stresses of entertaining and cooking as the dedicated and experienced charter crew take care of everything and more with five star service and gourmet cuisine catered to all tastes.
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...