From an inflatable water park to a beach club with its own sauna, TITANIA is very much a motor yacht composed of standout features.
Particularly appropriate for the Caribbean, she also comes with a fully-equipped dive room which allows amateur and more experienced divers to suit up and explore the colourful world beneath them.
Now available at a reduced rate, there has never been a better time to discover the charms of this superyacht as well as the destinations she’s open to charter in.
What are the best features of Superyacht TITANIA?
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 7 well-appointed staterooms, TITANIA boasts a stunning array of well thought out spaces which are sure to keep everyone on board entertained and relaxed.
The upper deck, for example, is fitted with a large swimming pool which serves as both a place to cool off as well as exercise in style.
Fitness fans are also welcome to workout in the light filled gymnasium located on the same deck. With cross trainers, treadmills, and a variety of weights, this area is ideal for all kinds of exercise, and the ability to look out across the sea makes it far superior to any land based gym.
Equipped with all of the features necessary to totally relax and refresh her guests, superyacht TITANIA is ideal for winter getaways
Where is the best place to charter a yacht in the Caribbean?
Boasting a diverse range of options, the Caribbean truly has something for everyone. If you’re looking to simply soak up the vibes and relax, then the Bahamas are a particularly great choice.
Alternatively, if you’re looking to discover a unique and colourful culture on your yacht charter, then you may want to consider taking advantage of TITANIA’s offer of cruising in Cuba.
To find out even more about what this part of the world has to offer, take a look at our Caribbean yacht charter guide to decide which part is best for you and your party to escape to this February.
In order to find out how you can take advantage of this offer, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...