From an inflatable water park to a beach club with its own sauna, TITANIA is very much a motor yacht composed of standout features.
Particularly appropriate for the Caribbean, she also comes with a fully-equipped dive room which allows amateur and more experienced divers to suit up and explore the colourful world beneath them.
Now available at a reduced rate, there has never been a better time to discover the charms of this superyacht as well as the destinations she’s open to charter in.
What are the best features of Superyacht TITANIA?
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 7 well-appointed staterooms, TITANIA boasts a stunning array of well thought out spaces which are sure to keep everyone on board entertained and relaxed.
The upper deck, for example, is fitted with a large swimming pool which serves as both a place to cool off as well as exercise in style.
Fitness fans are also welcome to workout in the light filled gymnasium located on the same deck. With cross trainers, treadmills, and a variety of weights, this area is ideal for all kinds of exercise, and the ability to look out across the sea makes it far superior to any land based gym.
Equipped with all of the features necessary to totally relax and refresh her guests, superyacht TITANIA is ideal for winter getaways
Where is the best place to charter a yacht in the Caribbean?
Boasting a diverse range of options, the Caribbean truly has something for everyone. If you’re looking to simply soak up the vibes and relax, then the Bahamas are a particularly great choice.
Alternatively, if you’re looking to discover a unique and colourful culture on your yacht charter, then you may want to consider taking advantage of TITANIA’s offer of cruising in Cuba.
To find out even more about what this part of the world has to offer, take a look at our Caribbean yacht charter guide to decide which part is best for you and your party to escape to this February.
In order to find out how you can take advantage of this offer, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed