From an inflatable water park to a beach club with its own sauna, TITANIA is very much a motor yacht composed of standout features.
Particularly appropriate for the Caribbean, she also comes with a fully-equipped dive room which allows amateur and more experienced divers to suit up and explore the colourful world beneath them.
Now available at a reduced rate, there has never been a better time to discover the charms of this superyacht as well as the destinations she’s open to charter in.
What are the best features of Superyacht TITANIA?
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 7 well-appointed staterooms, TITANIA boasts a stunning array of well thought out spaces which are sure to keep everyone on board entertained and relaxed.
The upper deck, for example, is fitted with a large swimming pool which serves as both a place to cool off as well as exercise in style.
Fitness fans are also welcome to workout in the light filled gymnasium located on the same deck. With cross trainers, treadmills, and a variety of weights, this area is ideal for all kinds of exercise, and the ability to look out across the sea makes it far superior to any land based gym.
Equipped with all of the features necessary to totally relax and refresh her guests, superyacht TITANIA is ideal for winter getaways
Where is the best place to charter a yacht in the Caribbean?
Boasting a diverse range of options, the Caribbean truly has something for everyone. If you’re looking to simply soak up the vibes and relax, then the Bahamas are a particularly great choice.
Alternatively, if you’re looking to discover a unique and colourful culture on your yacht charter, then you may want to consider taking advantage of TITANIA’s offer of cruising in Cuba.
To find out even more about what this part of the world has to offer, take a look at our Caribbean yacht charter guide to decide which part is best for you and your party to escape to this February.
In order to find out how you can take advantage of this offer, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- The best brand-new superyachts for charter in 2019Be among the first to step on board a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the best recently-delivered yachts avai...
- VIDEO: Feadship transports 93m charter yacht ‘Lady S’ In a recent video, Feadship gives viewers a behind-the-scenes glimpse into how they moved their 93m/ 305ft megayacht ‘L...
- M/Y ‘Christina O’ available to charter at a reduced rate in the MediterraneanExplore Mediterranean hotspots such as the South of France and the Italian Riviera at a reduced rate on board one of th...
- 93m Feadship M/Y ‘Lady S’ joins the charter fleet It was announced this morning that Feadship’s latest masterpiece, the 93m/305ft superyacht ‘Lady S’, will be available ...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- 82m superyacht ROMEA available for South of France event chartersThe 82m/268ft motor yacht ROMEA has announced she is still available for Monaco Grand Prix yacht charters and Cannes Fi...