From an inflatable water park to a beach club with its own sauna, TITANIA is very much a motor yacht composed of standout features.
Particularly appropriate for the Caribbean, she also comes with a fully-equipped dive room which allows amateur and more experienced divers to suit up and explore the colourful world beneath them.
Now available at a reduced rate, there has never been a better time to discover the charms of this superyacht as well as the destinations she’s open to charter in.
What are the best features of Superyacht TITANIA?
Capable of sleeping up to 12 guests across 7 well-appointed staterooms, TITANIA boasts a stunning array of well thought out spaces which are sure to keep everyone on board entertained and relaxed.
The upper deck, for example, is fitted with a large swimming pool which serves as both a place to cool off as well as exercise in style.
Fitness fans are also welcome to workout in the light filled gymnasium located on the same deck. With cross trainers, treadmills, and a variety of weights, this area is ideal for all kinds of exercise, and the ability to look out across the sea makes it far superior to any land based gym.
Equipped with all of the features necessary to totally relax and refresh her guests, superyacht TITANIA is ideal for winter getaways
Where is the best place to charter a yacht in the Caribbean?
Boasting a diverse range of options, the Caribbean truly has something for everyone. If you’re looking to simply soak up the vibes and relax, then the Bahamas are a particularly great choice.
Alternatively, if you’re looking to discover a unique and colourful culture on your yacht charter, then you may want to consider taking advantage of TITANIA’s offer of cruising in Cuba.
To find out even more about what this part of the world has to offer, take a look at our Caribbean yacht charter guide to decide which part is best for you and your party to escape to this February.
In order to find out how you can take advantage of this offer, feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all of the superyachts available for charter in the Caribbean.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...