Delivered in 2006 by the esteemed Lurssen shipyard, and last refitted in 2012, motor yacht TITANIA boasts an opulent, classic interior design, created by Zuretti. Award-winning designer Espen Oeino is responsible for her sleek exterior styling.
Guests on board TITANIA have access to a wealth of luxury amenities, including a full spa with massage facilities, an air-conditioned gym with the services of a fitness instructor, a Beach Club with a sauna and state-of-the-art elevator for easy access to visiting guests in other parts of the vessel.
TITANIA comfortably accommodates 12 guests within seven staterooms, including a lavish master suite, a VIP stateroom and four double cabins.
She offers a maximum speed of 16 knots and a cruising speed of 14 knots and benefits from at-anchor stabilizers.
Outside her vast deck space features a large swimming pool - offering spectacular views for guests to enjoy whilst cruising the Indian Ocean - and an al fresco dining area aft, surrounded by comfy sun loungers and sun umbrellas.
TITANIA's impressive selection of toys, includes Waverunners, scuba diving equipment and an inflatable water park that younger guests on board can particularly enjoy - as well as bikes for exploration ashore. She also offers guests use of a dive room to make the transition from ocean back on board as seamless as possible.
To enquire about a winter charter vacation on board superyacht TITANIA, contact you preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, view all luxury yachts available for charter in the Maldives
- World’s largest explorer yacht REV hits the waterThe 183m/600ft expedition yacht REV has hit the water for the first time at the VARD shipyard in Romania.
- 86m S/Y AQUIJO now available to charter in remote South Atlantic islandsThe 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO is available to charter in the South Atlantic islands of Ascension Island, Tristan d...
- Sneak peak: Inside 136m ‘Flying Fox’, the world’s largest superyacht for charterDelivered earlier this year, the 136m/446ft motor yacht ‘Flying Fox’ made plenty of waves when she joined the internati...
- Video: 140m megayacht 'Project Lightning' on sea trialsLurssen’s 140m/459ft motor yacht ‘Project Lightning’ has been captured embarking on sea trials.
- Where can I charter a yacht in the Bahamas after Hurricane Dorian?YachtCharterFleet brings you the latest information on the current state of the Bahamas and up-to-date advice on where ...
- 111m superyacht TIS: 33rd largest yacht in the world now for charterLurssen’s 111m/364ft motor yacht TIS is now available for crewed yacht charters in the Mediterranean.