Booked for a total of twenty consecutive weeks, the 69m/227ft motor yacht SUERTE has broken the record for the longest private charter.
Whilst she may have had to to miss this year’s Monaco Yacht Show due to an extended charter, SUERTE can now proudly lay claim to the record for the longest successive private charter.
In a statement made earlier today, Tankoa Yachts described how the charterer who hired her for the entire season had ‘shown interest in the boat’.
The record-breaking charter will come as no surprise to those familiar with the motor yacht. Indeed, with a highly contemporary interior designed by Francesco Paszkowski, and a number of ultra-modern features, it’s difficult to imagine ever exhausting the possibilities available on board SUERTE.
Having been occupied since May of this year, SUERTE was last seen in the waters surrounding Doha.
Anticipating every need and desire of the modern charterer, superyacht SUERTE finely balances form with function
Sure to leave a lasting impression, the interior spaces of SUERTE are unlike any other. Specifically, the creative use of light woods with dark fixtures and textures isn’t to be seen elsewhere.
In terms of communal areas, there’s not only a choice of salons, but also a main deck lobby complete with a bar.
Elsewhere inside, the skylounge is arranged in such a way that guests can make use of it in both a formal and informal capacity.
With a total of six well-appointed staterooms, superyacht SUERTE is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
The exterior of luxury yacht SUERTE is every bit as marvelous as her interior, with a range of comfortable furnishings complementing her many outdoor features.
No doubt the crowning feature of the outside amenities, however, is the pool amidships which is completed by a swim-up bar and a waterfall- quite the treat to enjoy when indulging the sun.
Another nice touch is the multi-functional helipad which can be transformed into an outdoor dance floor at a moment’s notice.
Such finely designed exterior spaces are not limited to the communal areas. Indeed, the master suite has its own private Jacuzzi situated immediately forward of the cabin.
- M/Y 'SERENITAS II' Delivered and Open For CharterNewly delivered, the 32m/105ft motor yacht ‘SERENITAS II’ is now available for charter in the sublime cruising grounds ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y AIR Shows Off New Look After Major RefitFormerly known as QM of London, the 50m/164ft superyacht AIR has emerged from an extensive refurbishment with a fresh n...
- S/Y 'In Love' Now Available For CharterAvailable from 1st August, the 36m/117ft sailing yacht ‘In Love’ will be open for charter in the remarkable cruising gr...
- Feadship Superyacht HASNA DeliveredDesigned in partnership with a well-experienced charterer, the 73m/240ft motor yacht HASNA was delivered from Feadship ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...