Booked for a total of twenty consecutive weeks, the 69m/227ft motor yacht SUERTE has broken the record for the longest private charter.
Whilst she may have had to to miss this year’s Monaco Yacht Show due to an extended charter, SUERTE can now proudly lay claim to the record for the longest successive private charter.
In a statement made earlier today, Tankoa Yachts described how the charterer who hired her for the entire season had ‘shown interest in the boat’.
The record-breaking charter will come as no surprise to those familiar with the motor yacht. Indeed, with a highly contemporary interior designed by Francesco Paszkowski, and a number of ultra-modern features, it’s difficult to imagine ever exhausting the possibilities available on board SUERTE.
Having been occupied since May of this year, SUERTE was last seen in the waters surrounding Doha.
Anticipating every need and desire of the modern charterer, superyacht SUERTE finely balances form with function
Sure to leave a lasting impression, the interior spaces of SUERTE are unlike any other. Specifically, the creative use of light woods with dark fixtures and textures isn’t to be seen elsewhere.
In terms of communal areas, there’s not only a choice of salons, but also a main deck lobby complete with a bar.
Elsewhere inside, the skylounge is arranged in such a way that guests can make use of it in both a formal and informal capacity.
With a total of six well-appointed staterooms, superyacht SUERTE is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
The exterior of luxury yacht SUERTE is every bit as marvelous as her interior, with a range of comfortable furnishings complementing her many outdoor features.
No doubt the crowning feature of the outside amenities, however, is the pool amidships which is completed by a swim-up bar and a waterfall- quite the treat to enjoy when indulging the sun.
Another nice touch is the multi-functional helipad which can be transformed into an outdoor dance floor at a moment’s notice.
Such finely designed exterior spaces are not limited to the communal areas. Indeed, the master suite has its own private Jacuzzi situated immediately forward of the cabin.
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- World's Largest Superyacht REV Available To CharterSet to become the world's largest superyacht in terms of both length and gross tonnage (GT), the 182m/596ft motor yacht...
- Superyacht 11-11 Now Available for Peak SeasonDue to a change in the owner’s plans, the 63m/207ft motor yacht 11/11 has some highly desireable and rare charter avail...
- M/Y KHALILAH Joins the Global Charter FleetThe first all carbon superyacht, the 49m/157ft superyacht KHALILAH is the latest addition to the global charter fleet. ...
- M/Y SAVANNAH Offers Rare Charter OpportunityOne of the most highly regarded and exclusive superyachts of all time, the 84m/274ft motor yacht SAVANNAH has some rare...
- Video: Life On Board 83m M/Y ‘Here Comes The Sun’A brand new video released by Amels showcases the levels of luxury to be enjoyed on board their largest superyacht to d...