Booked for a total of twenty consecutive weeks, the 69m/227ft motor yacht SUERTE has broken the record for the longest private charter.
Whilst she may have had to to miss this year’s Monaco Yacht Show due to an extended charter, SUERTE can now proudly lay claim to the record for the longest successive private charter.
In a statement made earlier today, Tankoa Yachts described how the charterer who hired her for the entire season had ‘shown interest in the boat’.
The record-breaking charter will come as no surprise to those familiar with the motor yacht. Indeed, with a highly contemporary interior designed by Francesco Paszkowski, and a number of ultra-modern features, it’s difficult to imagine ever exhausting the possibilities available on board SUERTE.
Having been occupied since May of this year, SUERTE was last seen in the waters surrounding Doha.
Anticipating every need and desire of the modern charterer, superyacht SUERTE finely balances form with function
Sure to leave a lasting impression, the interior spaces of SUERTE are unlike any other. Specifically, the creative use of light woods with dark fixtures and textures isn’t to be seen elsewhere.
In terms of communal areas, there’s not only a choice of salons, but also a main deck lobby complete with a bar.
Elsewhere inside, the skylounge is arranged in such a way that guests can make use of it in both a formal and informal capacity.
With a total of six well-appointed staterooms, superyacht SUERTE is capable of accommodating up to twelve guests whilst away on a private yacht charter.
The exterior of luxury yacht SUERTE is every bit as marvelous as her interior, with a range of comfortable furnishings complementing her many outdoor features.
No doubt the crowning feature of the outside amenities, however, is the pool amidships which is completed by a swim-up bar and a waterfall- quite the treat to enjoy when indulging the sun.
Another nice touch is the multi-functional helipad which can be transformed into an outdoor dance floor at a moment’s notice.
Such finely designed exterior spaces are not limited to the communal areas. Indeed, the master suite has its own private Jacuzzi situated immediately forward of the cabin.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y NARVALO Offers Special Thanksgiving DealCharter the 33m/110ft superyacht NARVALO from Cantiere Delle Marche in the Bahamas this Thanksgiving and get eight days...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- M/Y SHERAKHAN Undergoing Exciting RefitSet to take on a completely new look, the 70m/229ft motor yacht SHERAKHAN is currently halfway through an extensive ref...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...