With an abundance of exterior space, a host of entertaining water toys, and even a 35ft sports fishing tender, superyacht REBEL could not be better prepared for Cuban cruising grounds.
What’s more, the shallow draft of the motor yacht allows her to comfortably access the more remote bays and passages of the Caribbean haven in style.
In practical terms, this means guests will have no difficulty tracing the beautiful coastline or entering the port of Havana to immerse themselves in the local culture.
Whilst enjoying the experience of discovering Cuba from the exterior areas, guests will also have the luxury of returning to some seriously inviting on board living and social spaces.
Distinctly stylish, the brightly toned interior of luxury yacht REBEL presents charter guests with a refreshing environment in which to gather and soak up their surroundings.
With both the main salon and sky lounge serving as the central communal spaces, parties are able to enjoy drinks from a full-size bar, unwind on generously sized sofas, or catch a movie on state of the art entertainment systems.
Equipped with all over the most desired features, superyacht REBEL is perfect for exploring Cuba this summer
When it comes to dining in a more formal setting, the arrangement on the main deck allows everyone to come together to enjoy their meals whilst looking out across the cruising grounds.
With a total of 5 cabins on offer, M/Y REBEL is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation. All exceptionally attractive, they each come with marble en-suites.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed