With an abundance of exterior space, a host of entertaining water toys, and even a 35ft sports fishing tender, superyacht REBEL could not be better prepared for Cuban cruising grounds.
What’s more, the shallow draft of the motor yacht allows her to comfortably access the more remote bays and passages of the Caribbean haven in style.
In practical terms, this means guests will have no difficulty tracing the beautiful coastline or entering the port of Havana to immerse themselves in the local culture.
Whilst enjoying the experience of discovering Cuba from the exterior areas, guests will also have the luxury of returning to some seriously inviting on board living and social spaces.
Distinctly stylish, the brightly toned interior of luxury yacht REBEL presents charter guests with a refreshing environment in which to gather and soak up their surroundings.
With both the main salon and sky lounge serving as the central communal spaces, parties are able to enjoy drinks from a full-size bar, unwind on generously sized sofas, or catch a movie on state of the art entertainment systems.
Equipped with all over the most desired features, superyacht REBEL is perfect for exploring Cuba this summer
When it comes to dining in a more formal setting, the arrangement on the main deck allows everyone to come together to enjoy their meals whilst looking out across the cruising grounds.
With a total of 5 cabins on offer, M/Y REBEL is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation. All exceptionally attractive, they each come with marble en-suites.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- Sail and ski in Norway aboard S/Y FIREBIRD The 27m/89ft sailing yacht FIREBIRD from UK-based Oyster Yachts is offering a unique sailing and skiing charter experie...