With an abundance of exterior space, a host of entertaining water toys, and even a 35ft sports fishing tender, superyacht REBEL could not be better prepared for Cuban cruising grounds.
What’s more, the shallow draft of the motor yacht allows her to comfortably access the more remote bays and passages of the Caribbean haven in style.
In practical terms, this means guests will have no difficulty tracing the beautiful coastline or entering the port of Havana to immerse themselves in the local culture.
Whilst enjoying the experience of discovering Cuba from the exterior areas, guests will also have the luxury of returning to some seriously inviting on board living and social spaces.
Distinctly stylish, the brightly toned interior of luxury yacht REBEL presents charter guests with a refreshing environment in which to gather and soak up their surroundings.
With both the main salon and sky lounge serving as the central communal spaces, parties are able to enjoy drinks from a full-size bar, unwind on generously sized sofas, or catch a movie on state of the art entertainment systems.
Equipped with all over the most desired features, superyacht REBEL is perfect for exploring Cuba this summer
When it comes to dining in a more formal setting, the arrangement on the main deck allows everyone to come together to enjoy their meals whilst looking out across the cruising grounds.
With a total of 5 cabins on offer, M/Y REBEL is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation. All exceptionally attractive, they each come with marble en-suites.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...