With an abundance of exterior space, a host of entertaining water toys, and even a 35ft sports fishing tender, superyacht REBEL could not be better prepared for Cuban cruising grounds.
What’s more, the shallow draft of the motor yacht allows her to comfortably access the more remote bays and passages of the Caribbean haven in style.
In practical terms, this means guests will have no difficulty tracing the beautiful coastline or entering the port of Havana to immerse themselves in the local culture.
Whilst enjoying the experience of discovering Cuba from the exterior areas, guests will also have the luxury of returning to some seriously inviting on board living and social spaces.
Distinctly stylish, the brightly toned interior of luxury yacht REBEL presents charter guests with a refreshing environment in which to gather and soak up their surroundings.
With both the main salon and sky lounge serving as the central communal spaces, parties are able to enjoy drinks from a full-size bar, unwind on generously sized sofas, or catch a movie on state of the art entertainment systems.
Equipped with all over the most desired features, superyacht REBEL is perfect for exploring Cuba this summer
When it comes to dining in a more formal setting, the arrangement on the main deck allows everyone to come together to enjoy their meals whilst looking out across the cruising grounds.
With a total of 5 cabins on offer, M/Y REBEL is capable of accommodating up to 10 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation. All exceptionally attractive, they each come with marble en-suites.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...