Named after a picturesque Norwegian district, NORDFJORD is unquestionably a motor yacht with a sense of adventure.
Indeed, both her length overall and shallow draft allow her to access the more remote bays located along the Eastern Seaboard in style.
Nicely flexible, charterers are able to visit a number of hand-selected destinations when making a southern passage from September 21st.
With a total of eight days to fill, guests can choose from the charms of Massachusetts, New York, and South Carolina, enjoying the American coast in a suitably inviting climate.
Perfectly primed for the North American coastline, NORDFJORD presents the perfect opportunity for a unique charter vacation
Extending a warm and inviting atmosphere, the interior of luxury yacht NORDFJORD provides a comfortable alternative to her various exterior spaces.
Specifically, with a range of warm woods flanking the communal spaces, charterers are able to easily unwind in the company of their party and enjoy a number of views from the large windows lining the port and starboard sides.
The guest spaces are just as well-furnished, with the master cabin featuring a vanity area and exceptional en suite facilities.
With a further two cabins providing accommodation for a total of six guests, NORDFJORD certainly provides an intimate private charter experience.
Moving outdoors, guests are sure to be just as impressed with the spaces dedicated for alfresco dining and lounging around the aft and foredeck.
With lowered bulwarks and ample seating fringing the deck, parties will certainly have no difficulty taking in the scenery of the various unique destinations the superyacht will be cruising along later this month.
More particularly, with so many possibilities on offer around America, the chance to explore its coast on board M/Y NORDFJORD is not to be passed up.
In order to find out more about this exceptional opportunity, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in New England.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed