Named after a picturesque Norwegian district, NORDFJORD is unquestionably a motor yacht with a sense of adventure.
Indeed, both her length overall and shallow draft allow her to access the more remote bays located along the Eastern Seaboard in style.
Nicely flexible, charterers are able to visit a number of hand-selected destinations when making a southern passage from September 21st.
With a total of eight days to fill, guests can choose from the charms of Massachusetts, New York, and South Carolina, enjoying the American coast in a suitably inviting climate.
Perfectly primed for the North American coastline, NORDFJORD presents the perfect opportunity for a unique charter vacation
Extending a warm and inviting atmosphere, the interior of luxury yacht NORDFJORD provides a comfortable alternative to her various exterior spaces.
Specifically, with a range of warm woods flanking the communal spaces, charterers are able to easily unwind in the company of their party and enjoy a number of views from the large windows lining the port and starboard sides.
The guest spaces are just as well-furnished, with the master cabin featuring a vanity area and exceptional en suite facilities.
With a further two cabins providing accommodation for a total of six guests, NORDFJORD certainly provides an intimate private charter experience.
Moving outdoors, guests are sure to be just as impressed with the spaces dedicated for alfresco dining and lounging around the aft and foredeck.
With lowered bulwarks and ample seating fringing the deck, parties will certainly have no difficulty taking in the scenery of the various unique destinations the superyacht will be cruising along later this month.
More particularly, with so many possibilities on offer around America, the chance to explore its coast on board M/Y NORDFJORD is not to be passed up.
In order to find out more about this exceptional opportunity, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in New England.
- Heesen M/Y ASYA Joins Mediterranean Charter FleetThe 47m/153ft superyacht ASYA has now joined the global charter fleet, and will be available in Mediterranean hotspots ...
- 10 Of The Best Late Winter Superyacht Charter DealsWith the summer season fast approaching, there is still time to take advantage of a late-winter superyacht charter deal...
- 5 Top Superyachts Available To Charter At America’s CupTaking place this June, the hotly anticipated America’s Cup is no doubt best enjoyed on board one of the outstanding mo...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...