Superyacht NORDFJORD Offers Unique American Charter Experience
Named after a picturesque Norwegian district, NORDFJORD is unquestionably a motor yacht with a sense of adventure.
Indeed, both her length overall and shallow draft allow her to access the more remote bays located along the Eastern Seaboard in style.
Nicely flexible, charterers are able to visit a number of hand-selected destinations when making a southern passage from September 21st.
With a total of eight days to fill, guests can choose from the charms of Massachusetts, New York, and South Carolina, enjoying the American coast in a suitably inviting climate.
Perfectly primed for the North American coastline, NORDFJORD presents the perfect opportunity for a unique charter vacation
Extending a warm and inviting atmosphere, the interior of luxury yacht NORDFJORD provides a comfortable alternative to her various exterior spaces.
Specifically, with a range of warm woods flanking the communal spaces, charterers are able to easily unwind in the company of their party and enjoy a number of views from the large windows lining the port and starboard sides.
The guest spaces are just as well-furnished, with the master cabin featuring a vanity area and exceptional en suite facilities.
With a further two cabins providing accommodation for a total of six guests, NORDFJORD certainly provides an intimate private charter experience.
Moving outdoors, guests are sure to be just as impressed with the spaces dedicated for alfresco dining and lounging around the aft and foredeck.
With lowered bulwarks and ample seating fringing the deck, parties will certainly have no difficulty taking in the scenery of the various unique destinations the superyacht will be cruising along later this month.
More particularly, with so many possibilities on offer around America, the chance to explore its coast on board M/Y NORDFJORD is not to be passed up.
In order to find out more about this exceptional opportunity, please feel free to get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury superyachts available for charter in New England.
More Yacht Information
Nordfjord Yacht For Charter
24m Offshore, 2003 / 2013
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...