Superyacht ‘Sand Castle’ New to Charter and Offers Introductory Rate
Launched by the Italian shipyard Azimut in 2008, Sand Castle features eye-catching lines, generous deck spaces and a contemporary interior.
Aft deck there is a dining area with steps leading up to the spacious flybridge. Here more outdoor seating is found accompanied by a bar, making it easier for crew to bring cocktails and other refreshing drinks to you. There is also room to store the tender.
Walls of rich timbers are joined by neutral-coloured upholstery in the main salon, creating an inviting atmosphere to lounge on the comfortable settees or enjoy dinner at the more formal dining table. A second bar sits in close proximity to the dining area, ensuring you are always taken care of.
Charter yacht Sand Castle can comfortably accommodate up to eight guests in one master suite, one VIP stateroom and two twin cabins. In all staterooms rich timbers are offset by white panelling and linen, creating a tranquil environment to relax in whilst at sea.
She can reach a maximum speed of 26 knots and has a cruising speed of 21 knots.
Waverunners, a paddle board and inflatable toys are on board for your enjoyment.
If you are interested in chartering M/Y Sand Castle, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all the luxury yachts available to charter in the Bahamas.
Walls of rich timbers are joined by neutral-coloured upholstery in the main salon, creating an inviting atmosphere.
More Yacht Information
Sand Castle Yacht For Charter
29m Azimut, 2008
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...