Originally delivered from the Australian shipyard Warren Yachts in 1990, Oscar II received an extensive refit in 2014 to become the highly elegant host she is now.
With an abundance of exterior space to entertain and lounge in, she’s clearly a motor yacht committed to delivering the very best in outdoor luxury living- an attractive feature when considering her availability in Sydney and the Whitsunday Islands.
Just as impressive on the inside, the interior of Oscar II is replete with bright styling and comfortable furnishings to ensure that charterers are just as relaxed once they’re out of the sun.
Ideal for both corporate event charters and private yacht charters, Oscar II is capable of cruising with larger parties as well as sleeping up to ten guests across four generously proportioned cabins.
Designed and built in Australia, Oscar II is a superyacht shaped by her prestigious charter grounds
Providing access to panoramic views across her extensive outdoor areas, luxury yacht Oscar II allows guests to properly appreciate the wonders of Australia.
Perhaps the crowning achievement of the exterior spaces, however, is the spacious arrangement of the upper deck which combines both alfresco dining spots and an array of extended sun loungers.
With a Jacuzzi on the bow which can be easily covered with a retractable hood to create even more space, there truly is an inexhaustible list of options available when exploring Australia on board superyacht Oscar II.
What’s more, for the more adventurous charterers, there’s a multitude of outstanding water toys to get out and enjoy on the water.
Forming a perfect counterpoint to the exterior, the contemporary interior of Oscar II exudes an inviting and gentle sophistication.
Indeed, from the vast main salon to the elegantly styled dining area, charterers are provided with plenty of room to socialise and unwind.
Equipped with state of the art entertainment systems, guests are also able to remain nicely occupied well into the night.
Ultimately, as a quintessential Australian superyacht, Oscar II provides charterers with all of the luxuries necessary for experiencing the destination in style.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Blue Planet TV series superyacht ALUCIA now available to charterCausing a sensation when she appeared on the second season of the hit BBC series Blue Planet in winter, the 56m/183ft e...
- Inside Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 M/Y ‘Talisman Maiton’Premiering on Bravo TV on 15th May, Below Deck Mediterranean Season 3 will see Captain Sandy Yawn and a cast of familia...