Originally delivered from the Australian shipyard Warren Yachts in 1990, Oscar II received an extensive refit in 2014 to become the highly elegant host she is now.
With an abundance of exterior space to entertain and lounge in, she’s clearly a motor yacht committed to delivering the very best in outdoor luxury living- an attractive feature when considering her availability in Sydney and the Whitsunday Islands.
Just as impressive on the inside, the interior of Oscar II is replete with bright styling and comfortable furnishings to ensure that charterers are just as relaxed once they’re out of the sun.
Ideal for both corporate event charters and private yacht charters, Oscar II is capable of cruising with larger parties as well as sleeping up to ten guests across four generously proportioned cabins.
Designed and built in Australia, Oscar II is a superyacht shaped by her prestigious charter grounds
Providing access to panoramic views across her extensive outdoor areas, luxury yacht Oscar II allows guests to properly appreciate the wonders of Australia.
Perhaps the crowning achievement of the exterior spaces, however, is the spacious arrangement of the upper deck which combines both alfresco dining spots and an array of extended sun loungers.
With a Jacuzzi on the bow which can be easily covered with a retractable hood to create even more space, there truly is an inexhaustible list of options available when exploring Australia on board superyacht Oscar II.
What’s more, for the more adventurous charterers, there’s a multitude of outstanding water toys to get out and enjoy on the water.
Forming a perfect counterpoint to the exterior, the contemporary interior of Oscar II exudes an inviting and gentle sophistication.
Indeed, from the vast main salon to the elegantly styled dining area, charterers are provided with plenty of room to socialise and unwind.
Equipped with state of the art entertainment systems, guests are also able to remain nicely occupied well into the night.
Ultimately, as a quintessential Australian superyacht, Oscar II provides charterers with all of the luxuries necessary for experiencing the destination in style.
- Watch Sydney's New Year's Fireworks on M/Y SAHANAThe 37m/120ft motor yacht SAHANA, one of Australia's finest charter yachts, is available for a New Year’s charter in th...
- New Superyacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ Open For CharterRecently delivered from the Sanlorenzo shipyard, the remarkable 34m/112ft motor yacht ‘Les Bruxellois’ is now open for ...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Lady J’ Open For Charter In The CaribbeanAs well as going on display at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 43m/142ft motor yacht ‘Lady J’ will be o...
- M/Y KATHARINE Enjoys Stunning RefitFinely refined, the classically styled 61m/201ft motor yacht KATHARINE is available for charter in the Mediterranean fo...
- Anticipation Builds for FLIBS 2017 Now the Monaco Yacht Show has drawn to a close, attention turns to the USA’s boat show season which kicks off in Florid...