Originally delivered from the Australian shipyard Warren Yachts in 1990, Oscar II received an extensive refit in 2014 to become the highly elegant host she is now.
With an abundance of exterior space to entertain and lounge in, she’s clearly a motor yacht committed to delivering the very best in outdoor luxury living- an attractive feature when considering her availability in Sydney and the Whitsunday Islands.
Just as impressive on the inside, the interior of Oscar II is replete with bright styling and comfortable furnishings to ensure that charterers are just as relaxed once they’re out of the sun.
Ideal for both corporate event charters and private yacht charters, Oscar II is capable of cruising with larger parties as well as sleeping up to ten guests across four generously proportioned cabins.
Designed and built in Australia, Oscar II is a superyacht shaped by her prestigious charter grounds
Providing access to panoramic views across her extensive outdoor areas, luxury yacht Oscar II allows guests to properly appreciate the wonders of Australia.
Perhaps the crowning achievement of the exterior spaces, however, is the spacious arrangement of the upper deck which combines both alfresco dining spots and an array of extended sun loungers.
With a Jacuzzi on the bow which can be easily covered with a retractable hood to create even more space, there truly is an inexhaustible list of options available when exploring Australia on board superyacht Oscar II.
What’s more, for the more adventurous charterers, there’s a multitude of outstanding water toys to get out and enjoy on the water.
Forming a perfect counterpoint to the exterior, the contemporary interior of Oscar II exudes an inviting and gentle sophistication.
Indeed, from the vast main salon to the elegantly styled dining area, charterers are provided with plenty of room to socialise and unwind.
Equipped with state of the art entertainment systems, guests are also able to remain nicely occupied well into the night.
Ultimately, as a quintessential Australian superyacht, Oscar II provides charterers with all of the luxuries necessary for experiencing the destination in style.
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2019Make it your New Year’s resolution to charter a brand new superyacht with our round-up of the latest yachts to have hit...
- Australia charter special announced on M/Y ‘Infinity Pacific’Enjoy nine days for the price of seven on Whitsundays yacht charters on board the 40m/133ft motor yacht ‘Infinity Pacif...
- New photos: take a fresh look at 73m M/Y NAUTILUS Brand new imagery of the iconic 73m/240ft motor yacht NAUTILUS from Picchiotti has been released, showing off some rece...
- S/Y AQUIJO to charter in Papua New GuineaThe award-winning 86m/282ft sailing yacht AQUIJO has announced she will be chartering around the captivating cruising g...
- Viking M/Y MARYBELLE joins Bahamas charter fleet The 25m/83ft luxury fishing yacht MARYBELLE is one of the latest additions to the global charter market and will be ava...
- M/Y HANAA opens for charter in the Mediterranean Part of Dominator’s popular Ilumen series, the 27m/90ft motor yacht HANAA has announced she will be available to charte...