Originally delivered from the Australian shipyard Warren Yachts in 1990, Oscar II received an extensive refit in 2014 to become the highly elegant host she is now.
With an abundance of exterior space to entertain and lounge in, she’s clearly a motor yacht committed to delivering the very best in outdoor luxury living- an attractive feature when considering her availability in Sydney and the Whitsunday Islands.
Just as impressive on the inside, the interior of Oscar II is replete with bright styling and comfortable furnishings to ensure that charterers are just as relaxed once they’re out of the sun.
Ideal for both corporate event charters and private yacht charters, Oscar II is capable of cruising with larger parties as well as sleeping up to ten guests across four generously proportioned cabins.
Designed and built in Australia, Oscar II is a superyacht shaped by her prestigious charter grounds
Providing access to panoramic views across her extensive outdoor areas, luxury yacht Oscar II allows guests to properly appreciate the wonders of Australia.
Perhaps the crowning achievement of the exterior spaces, however, is the spacious arrangement of the upper deck which combines both alfresco dining spots and an array of extended sun loungers.
With a Jacuzzi on the bow which can be easily covered with a retractable hood to create even more space, there truly is an inexhaustible list of options available when exploring Australia on board superyacht Oscar II.
What’s more, for the more adventurous charterers, there’s a multitude of outstanding water toys to get out and enjoy on the water.
Forming a perfect counterpoint to the exterior, the contemporary interior of Oscar II exudes an inviting and gentle sophistication.
Indeed, from the vast main salon to the elegantly styled dining area, charterers are provided with plenty of room to socialise and unwind.
Equipped with state of the art entertainment systems, guests are also able to remain nicely occupied well into the night.
Ultimately, as a quintessential Australian superyacht, Oscar II provides charterers with all of the luxuries necessary for experiencing the destination in style.
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...
- BEST PHOTOS: Monaco Yacht Show 2018YachtCharterFleet has handpicked the best photos from more than 6,000 Instagram posts to help you get straight to the h...
- First look inside brand new 85m M/Y O’PTASIABrand new and available to charter in Greece, the 85m/279ft motor yacht O’PTASIA has released some fresh images of the ...
- Feadship M/Y JOY now available for Caribbean yacht charterMaking her Caribbean debut, the magnificent 70m/230ft motor yacht JOY is now open to enquiries for luxury yacht charter...