Superyacht ‘Oscar II’ Available For Charter In Australia
Originally delivered from the Australian shipyard Warren Yachts in 1990, Oscar II received an extensive refit in 2014 to become the highly elegant host she is now.
With an abundance of exterior space to entertain and lounge in, she’s clearly a motor yacht committed to delivering the very best in outdoor luxury living- an attractive feature when considering her availability in Sydney and the Whitsunday Islands.
Just as impressive on the inside, the interior of Oscar II is replete with bright styling and comfortable furnishings to ensure that charterers are just as relaxed once they’re out of the sun.
Ideal for both corporate event charters and private yacht charters, Oscar II is capable of cruising with larger parties as well as sleeping up to ten guests across four generously proportioned cabins.
Designed and built in Australia, Oscar II is a superyacht shaped by her prestigious charter grounds
Providing access to panoramic views across her extensive outdoor areas, luxury yacht Oscar II allows guests to properly appreciate the wonders of Australia.
Perhaps the crowning achievement of the exterior spaces, however, is the spacious arrangement of the upper deck which combines both alfresco dining spots and an array of extended sun loungers.
With a Jacuzzi on the bow which can be easily covered with a retractable hood to create even more space, there truly is an inexhaustible list of options available when exploring Australia on board superyacht Oscar II.
What’s more, for the more adventurous charterers, there’s a multitude of outstanding water toys to get out and enjoy on the water.
Forming a perfect counterpoint to the exterior, the contemporary interior of Oscar II exudes an inviting and gentle sophistication.
Indeed, from the vast main salon to the elegantly styled dining area, charterers are provided with plenty of room to socialise and unwind.
Equipped with state of the art entertainment systems, guests are also able to remain nicely occupied well into the night.
Ultimately, as a quintessential Australian superyacht, Oscar II provides charterers with all of the luxuries necessary for experiencing the destination in style.
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...