A truly distinguished host, Conquest of 1966 fuses a resplendent interior with a range of modern amenities to deliver highly memorable luxury charter vacations.
Meticulously rebuilt to the exacting standards of her new owners, the motor yacht features a range of comfortable furnishings throughout, a quietly sophisticated interior, and a state of the art sound system. Keeping up to 9 guests suitably entertained, she comes with plenty of snorkelling equipment as well as other towable water toys perfect for getting the most out of the water.
Featuring a convenient walk around layout, the exterior of luxury yacht Conquest of 1966 provides guests the chance to easily navigate between the lounging options available at both the fore and aft deck. What’s more, such a design presents the perfect opportunity for an evening stroll set to the backdrop of the Mediterranean sky at sunset.
In terms of dining, there’s an elegant seating arrangement on the upper aft deck which provides optional shading in the form of a retractable hood. For a more formal experience, the large table on the outside of the main deck seats all of the guests with the advantage of ocean views on either side.
The swim platform off the lower aft deck provides effortless access to the water, making the boarding of tenders a total pleasure.
Bearing a remarkably convenient layout, Conquest of 1966 is a superyacht entirely suited for a summertime charter vacation
The layout of the interior is similarly impressive, with the main salon being expertly furnished in order to optimise the space on offer.
Fringing the walls with sofas in select neutral tones, and installing a window which spans the length of the salon, the owners have ensured that it provides a refreshing and relaxed ambience to be enjoyed either by day or night.
The other social spaces on offer also provide guests plenty of space to relax and dine, and all four of the staterooms guarantee an outstanding night's rest.
In order to make enquiries a summertime charter with M/Y Conquest of 1966, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available to charter in the Mediterranean.
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- Which yacht stars in the TV series 'Succession'?The 279ft (85m) charter yacht SOLANDGE is the yacht in HBO’s Succession. Hitting TV screens in 2019, the season finale ...
- 82m superyacht RoMea to charter in the Maldives this winterVenture to the lesser-explored Maldives this winter and discover a slice of paradise on board the 82m/ 268ft motor yach...
- First look inside brand new charter yacht SOARINGDue to launch later this year from Abeking & Rasmussen, the first renderings of the 68m/ 223ft motor yacht SOARING have...
- Superyacht KISMET gets blown up in '6 Underground' movieStarring in the biggest Netflix movie to date, Lurssen’s 95m/ 312ft motor yacht KISMET plays a central role in new Mich...