Superyacht ‘Clan VIII’ Joins Global Charter Market
Launched in 2011 by the renowned Italian shipyard Perini Navi, Clan VIII is the result of a collaboration between Ron Holland and the in-house design team at Perini Navi. She is also the fourth in Perini Navi’s steel-hulled 45-metre series.
Distinguishing features include a generous fly bridge and an opening stern that reveals a structural staircase. This leads down to a spacious swimming platform, perfect for enjoying easy access into the waters.
Inspired by a ‘classical yet contemporary allure’, the interior features an elegant combination of ebony and teak. In the main salon there is comfortable seating and a more formal area to dine in as well as a sleek bar and large desk.
With a full-width master suite and three further staterooms, sailing yacht Clan VIII can sleep up to seven guests.
In 2015, Clan VIII took second place in the overall category at the Perini Navi Cup as well as achieving 2nd in class at the Palma Superyacht Cup. Next year, she is set to compete in the Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta and St Barth's Bucket Regatta.
Powered by a Caterpillar C32 engine, she is capable of reaching up to 13.5 knots and cruises at 10 knots.
For more information on renting S/Y Clan VIII, please contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, compare all luxury yachts available to charter in the Caribbean.
Inspired by a ‘classical yet contemporary allure’, the interior features an elegant combination of ebony and teak.
More Yacht Information
Clan VIII Yacht For Charter
45m Perini Navi, 2011
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y PIONEER Offers Two Free Days of CharterOffering guests 9 days charter for the price of 7, the 46m/151ft expedition yacht PIONEER is perfect for exploring the ...
- M/Y ELYSIAN Open For Charter In The CaribbeanFollowing her appearance at the Antigua Charter Yacht Show in December, the 60m/197ft motor yacht ELYSIAN is now availa...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- Greece Maintains Status as a Superyacht Hotspot With a new year now underway, it’s possible to see how Greece continued to maintain its position as one of the prime ya...
- M/Y AXIOMA Drops Rate By €255,000 For WinterOffering a considerable reduction on select dates this spring and autumn, the 72m/236ft motor yacht AXIOMA presents a d...