It was announced this week that Lauren L has space for charters in the Caribbean this year. A stunning motor yacht, she delivers an experience which couples the best in hospitality with the best in performance.
Converted from a floating ‘business centre’ back in 2002, she has since undergone a refit which has seen her become a leading player in the luxury charter fleet.
With an experienced and astute owner with a long history in yachting, every aspect of a vacation on board Lauren L has been finely anticipated, from its classic social spaces to its spaciously arranged massage room.
Perfect for a large parties or an event charter, Lauren L accommodates up to 40 guests with a seasoned crew of 20 to ensure that the service befits the excellence of the yacht itself.
Veterans of large yacht design, Alpha Marine sensitively handled the exterior styling during the 2008 re-fit in order to optimise the size and space of the vessel.
With a large bar conveniently situated on the sundeck adjacent to the Jacuzzi, Lauren L invites her guests to enjoy socialising on board in the same way they would a penthouse suite or luxury hotel.
Amply providing for sunbathers eager to soak up the Caribbean sun, the yacht has huge lounging spaces which are ideal for gatherings as well as taking in some exotic sights.
As a keen entertainer, the yacht comes with a range of water toys and extended tender options to keep things exciting whilst out on the water.
Including all of the luxuries guests expect from world-leading hotels, along with all of the advantages of vacationing on a modern yacht, Lauren L belongs to a class entirely of her own
Sumptuously furnished and oriented around a classically warm colour scheme, the public areas inside LAUREN L leave nothing to be desired.
Ornamented with engaging artwork and sculptures, the lounges provide comfort with attendant bars to keep the drinks and conversation flowing.
Dining on board is provided an equally important emphasis, with a truly dynamic chef serving up meals on an elaborate and spaciously arranged table.
Guests can expect the same standard in private, with all of the suites being thoughtfully designed with highly impressive fixtures.
For anyone needing to attend to business matters or host a conference, there’s a large office complete with an oval table that offers a wholly professional environment for guests to take advantage of.
Impressing the discerning crowds at the Antigua Charter Show last year, the team at Yacht Charter Fleet were lucky enough to get an intimate look at her features and appreciate precisely why she received such positive reviews.
Confirming everything which is mentioned in the brochures and promotional material, the team can confirm that Lauren L is every bit as desirable and luxurious as she looks on paper.
In order to charter M/Y Lauren L in the Caribbean this year, or to enquire about taking her to Costa Rica or Brazil, please get in touch with your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, take a look at all luxury yachts available in the Caribbean.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charterAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new M/Y O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...