Extensively refit, and bursting with a number of luxury features, INSIGNIA is perfectly styled for discovering the very best Greek islands this summer.
Indeed, with a number of exterior spaces dedicated to alfresco dining, sunbathing, and socialising, guests are certain to get the very most out of the Mediterranean hotspot both when cruising and at-anchor.
Her interior is every bit as impressive, with the bright and airy spaces found inside the motor yacht providing the perfect environment to return to after soaking up the picturesque surroundings and warmth of Greece.
Boasting an extended swim platform as well as a 180-degree glass enclosed Jacuzzi, the exterior of luxury yacht INSIGNIA is perfectly primed for outdoor luxury living.
Whilst a large amount of the sundeck is given over to sun loungers, there is also a selection of gym equipment to be found towards the fore. Positioned beneath plenty of shading, there isn’t a better place to workout this summer.
For those keen to get out and experience the Greek waters, INSIGNIA also comes with an array of water toys and Jetskis which make accessing the more remote bays a total joy.
Superbly refit, and featuring all of the most desired features, INSIGNIA is one of the finest superyachts available for charter in Greece
Designed by Luiz de Basto, the interior of luxury yacht INSIGNIA exudes a gentle warmth throughout both its communal and guest spaces.
Providing plenty of options, there is a comfortably furnished skylounge for guests to gather in when they’re not catching a movie in the main salon or enjoying a meal in the beautifully finished formal dining area.
Besides a full-beam master and VIP cabin, INSIGNIA also comes with 2 doubles and 3 twins. This flexible arrangement ultimately allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed