Extensively refit, and bursting with a number of luxury features, INSIGNIA is perfectly styled for discovering the very best Greek islands this summer.
Indeed, with a number of exterior spaces dedicated to alfresco dining, sunbathing, and socialising, guests are certain to get the very most out of the Mediterranean hotspot both when cruising and at-anchor.
Her interior is every bit as impressive, with the bright and airy spaces found inside the motor yacht providing the perfect environment to return to after soaking up the picturesque surroundings and warmth of Greece.
Boasting an extended swim platform as well as a 180-degree glass enclosed Jacuzzi, the exterior of luxury yacht INSIGNIA is perfectly primed for outdoor luxury living.
Whilst a large amount of the sundeck is given over to sun loungers, there is also a selection of gym equipment to be found towards the fore. Positioned beneath plenty of shading, there isn’t a better place to workout this summer.
For those keen to get out and experience the Greek waters, INSIGNIA also comes with an array of water toys and Jetskis which make accessing the more remote bays a total joy.
Superbly refit, and featuring all of the most desired features, INSIGNIA is one of the finest superyachts available for charter in Greece
Designed by Luiz de Basto, the interior of luxury yacht INSIGNIA exudes a gentle warmth throughout both its communal and guest spaces.
Providing plenty of options, there is a comfortably furnished skylounge for guests to gather in when they’re not catching a movie in the main salon or enjoying a meal in the beautifully finished formal dining area.
Besides a full-beam master and VIP cabin, INSIGNIA also comes with 2 doubles and 3 twins. This flexible arrangement ultimately allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...