Extensively refit, and bursting with a number of luxury features, INSIGNIA is perfectly styled for discovering the very best Greek islands this summer.
Indeed, with a number of exterior spaces dedicated to alfresco dining, sunbathing, and socialising, guests are certain to get the very most out of the Mediterranean hotspot both when cruising and at-anchor.
Her interior is every bit as impressive, with the bright and airy spaces found inside the motor yacht providing the perfect environment to return to after soaking up the picturesque surroundings and warmth of Greece.
Boasting an extended swim platform as well as a 180-degree glass enclosed Jacuzzi, the exterior of luxury yacht INSIGNIA is perfectly primed for outdoor luxury living.
Whilst a large amount of the sundeck is given over to sun loungers, there is also a selection of gym equipment to be found towards the fore. Positioned beneath plenty of shading, there isn’t a better place to workout this summer.
For those keen to get out and experience the Greek waters, INSIGNIA also comes with an array of water toys and Jetskis which make accessing the more remote bays a total joy.
Superbly refit, and featuring all of the most desired features, INSIGNIA is one of the finest superyachts available for charter in Greece
Designed by Luiz de Basto, the interior of luxury yacht INSIGNIA exudes a gentle warmth throughout both its communal and guest spaces.
Providing plenty of options, there is a comfortably furnished skylounge for guests to gather in when they’re not catching a movie in the main salon or enjoying a meal in the beautifully finished formal dining area.
Besides a full-beam master and VIP cabin, INSIGNIA also comes with 2 doubles and 3 twins. This flexible arrangement ultimately allows her to sleep up to 12 guests whilst away on a private yacht charter vacation.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...
- New M/Y ‘Liquid Sky’ Joins Global Charter FleetThe newly launched 47m/154ft motor yacht ‘Liquid Sky’ is the latest addition to the charter market and will be availabl...
- Charter Yacht SKYLER Wins ‘Best of the Best’ AwardStorming to victory at an awards ceremony hosted by the Robb Report China last week, the 38m/125ft motor yacht SKYLER w...
- Where Can I Charter In The Caribbean This Winter?As the Caribbean returns to its historic glory following weather complications earlier this year, we provide a fresh up...
- 10 Of The Best Brand New Yachts To Charter In 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best brand new superyachts in 2018.
- 6 Brand New Charter Yachts To Look Out For In 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...