Enjoy the enchanting beauty of the Mediterranean this summer onboard the classic 34.53m (113ft) Sunseeker motor yacht OKSANCHIK.
Sleeping ten guests in five ensuite cabins OKSANCHIK’s elegant interiors, multiple alfresco dining spots and trademark Sunseeker quality make her a great choice for a Mediterranean yacht charter.
OKSANCHIK’s elegant interiors, multiple alfresco dining spots and trademark Sunseeker quality make her a great choice for a Mediterranean yacht charter.
On deck there are a number of options for relaxing, socializing and taking in the sun. The aft deck boasts ample seating and a bar for those refreshing sundowners after a busy day exploring the azure waters of the Mediterranean.
Heading to the flybridge there is a large outdoor dining area where all guests can enjoy some gourmet food whilst catching up on the day’s events, there is also a handily placed bar to starboard. Aft here is a large glass-fronted Jacuzzi offering panoramic views, and with a retractable hardtop just in case the sun gets too much.
A relaxed and informal atmosphere radiates from the elegant main saloon.
Heading inside the beautiful custom Ken Freivokh interior makes wonderful use of the expansive glass windows that line OKSANCHIK.
A relaxed and informal atmosphere radiates from the elegant main saloon. There is a seamless connection with the natural environment outside thanks to sliding doors to the aft deck and additional starboard patio doors which open onto a hydraulically controlled drop-down sea balcony. Forward is a smart formal dining area for up to ten guests.
Guests have five well-appointed cabins in which to retire to at the end of each day. The main deck master suite is enhanced by extending bulwarks, which offer more space and more privacy, whilst below deck are two further doubles and two twins. Every cabin also benefits from large windows and plenty of natural light.
Ready to explore the bucolic beauty of the Mediterranean, OKSANCHIK is ripe for taking in the rugged coastlines, beautiful islands and sun-soaked beaches that characterize the region.
If you’d like to learn more about chartering M/Y OKSANCHIK in the Mediterranean please contact your yacht charter broker.
You can also view and compare the complete fleet of luxury charter yachts in the Mediterranean.
- Planning and booking a yacht charter during the Coronavirus pandemic 2020 - latest updatesBooking a private yacht charter in 2020 but don’t know where to start? Here’s all the essential travel and safety advic...
- Bumper Caribbean yacht charter season predicted as Coronavirus travel restrictions relaxSocial Distancing Yacht Charters in the Caribbean are expected to be highly popular this winter, signalling a promising...
- Lady Jorgia: 74m superyacht formerly known as ‘Odyssey II’ now for charterSold and renamed earlier this month, the multi-award-winning 74m (243’) superyacht ‘Lady Jorgia’ is now a luxury yacht ...
- Popular charter yacht SPIRIT shows off refined new interiors Fresh from an interior refit, the 54m (178') motor yacht SPIRIT has unveiled her contemporary new styling. While she i...
- Coronavirus and Yacht Charter: Your questions, answered by the expertsIf you're thinking about booking a yacht charter in summer 2020, Coronavirus may leave you with questions about cancell...
- LUNASEA: Feadship charter yacht HASNA renamed