Sailing Yacht SEAHAWK Reveals Summer Availability in French Polynesia
The first sailing yacht in Perini Navi’s new generation 60-metre line, SEAHAWK was built in 2013. An aluminium ketch, she has been making a name for herself on the regatta circuit thanks to a hull design by Ron Holland.
Combining extraordinary elegance and cutting-edge technology, the sailing yacht provides the ultimate means of exploring the unparalleled tropical beauty of Tahiti. Innovative design features include captive winches to increase power and speed, carbon booms and fully recessed furlers.
Christian Liaigre is responsible for the stunning interior styling of charter yacht SEAHAWK. Stepping inside, guests will be greeted with a contemporary and refined ambience with strong marine accents.
The main salon boasts a formal dining table and games table aft with leather sofas on the starboard side. Her layout is ideal for either entertaining or relaxing whilst on a luxury summer vacation.
All guest suites, including a full-beam master stateroom, are serene, spacious and flexible. The yacht can sleep up to 12 guests in total.
On-board water toys consist of jet skis, Seabobs, wakeboards and diving equipment – perfect for exploring the exquisite coral-fringed coastlines of Tahiti. There is also a multitude of gym equipment for guests who would like to maintain their exercise regime whilst at sea.
She can cruise at a top speed of 15.5 knots and cruises at 12.5 knots.
For further information on S/Y SEAHAWK, it’s advised that you contact your preferred charter broker.
Alternatively, browse and compare all luxury yacht available to charter in Tahiti.
More Yacht Information
Seahawk Yacht For Charter
59m Perini Navi, 2013
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...