Launched by Perini Navi in 2006, ROSEHEARTY underwent a €2 million refit just two years ago and, designed by Ron Holland, is an exceptionally elegant and powerful ketch, perfect for an unforgettable luxury yacht charter in Central America.
Sporting a white hull with black tinted wraparound windows, smooth curves and long, lean lines, the yacht certainly cuts a fine figure and, winner of St Barths Bucket for two consecutive years, promises an unrivalled performance.
Charter guests will love the varied luxe deck spaces on board in which they can unwind, dine and socialise while taking in the spectacular vistas of Costa Rica, Panama and Mexico.
A partly shaded flybridge offers a relaxed lounging spot as well as an on-deck Jacuzzi and sunbathing area, while on the deck below guests can enjoy alfresco dining, a cockpit lounge and further sunning opportunities aft.
Cruising the exotic grounds of Costa Rica will bring you face-to-face with tropical beaches, steamy rainforests and fascinating wildlife above and below the water, while the hedonistic coastline of Mexico offers five-star resorts as well as diverse landscapes, and ancient ruins of the Aztec and Mayan civilisations.
After a busy day exploring the delights of the region and soaking up the beautiful sunshine, guests can retreat inside charter yacht ROSEHEARTY for a sophisticated oasis styled by French designer Christian Liaigre.
Cruising the exotic grounds of Costa Rica will bring you face-to-face with tropical beaches, steamy rainforests and fascinating wildlife above and below the water
A sociable lounge forms the main salon and a dining room provides a formal space in which to entertain guests. Pale oak and Hermes leather create a contemporary feel while cream coloured furnishings and large, rectangular windows maintain a fresh and bright atmosphere.
Six lower deck staterooms include a full-beam master suite, two VIP cabins and two double cabins. Two of these cabins include a single bed and a Pullman for a flexible accommodation setup.
Other highlights of the sailing yacht include state-of-the art communication and entertainment systems, a barbecue on the aft deck and easy access into the azure waters from the passarelle.
- Brand new ‘go-anywhere' M/Y ‘Planet Nine’ to open for charter in MayAn incredibly powerful world explorer in a class of its own, the brand new 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Planet Nine’ from Adm...
- 6 brand new charter yachts entering the market in 2018Want to be amongst the first to experience the features of a brand new superyacht in 2018? We’ve got you covered in our...
- Sneak preview inside brand new charter yacht O’MATHILDENow only a couple of months from completion, a number of exciting renderings have been published to illustrate the fasc...
- The 5 Largest Charter Yachts Launched In 2017Rounding-up some of the hottest deliveries of the year, we countdown the 5 largest charter yachts which were launched i...
- 10 of the best new superyachts to charter in 2018Be amongst the first to experience the future by chartering one of the best new superyachts in 2018.
- Popular Marinas Reopen In The CaribbeanIn yet more good news for the Caribbean, it was revealed today that key marinas in the Virgin Islands and St Martin hav...