Sailing Yacht ROSEHEARTY Opens for Central America Charters
Launched by Perini Navi in 2006, ROSEHEARTY underwent a €2 million refit just two years ago and, designed by Ron Holland, is an exceptionally elegant and powerful ketch, perfect for an unforgettable luxury yacht charter in Central America.
Sporting a white hull with black tinted wraparound windows, smooth curves and long, lean lines, the yacht certainly cuts a fine figure and, winner of St Barths Bucket for two consecutive years, promises an unrivalled performance.
Charter guests will love the varied luxe deck spaces on board in which they can unwind, dine and socialise while taking in the spectacular vistas of Costa Rica, Panama and Mexico.
A partly shaded flybridge offers a relaxed lounging spot as well as an on-deck Jacuzzi and sunbathing area, while on the deck below guests can enjoy alfresco dining, a cockpit lounge and further sunning opportunities aft.
Cruising the exotic grounds of Costa Rica will bring you face-to-face with tropical beaches, steamy rainforests and fascinating wildlife above and below the water, while the hedonistic coastline of Mexico offers five-star resorts as well as diverse landscapes, and ancient ruins of the Aztec and Mayan civilisations.
After a busy day exploring the delights of the region and soaking up the beautiful sunshine, guests can retreat inside charter yacht ROSEHEARTY for a sophisticated oasis styled by French designer Christian Liaigre.
Cruising the exotic grounds of Costa Rica will bring you face-to-face with tropical beaches, steamy rainforests and fascinating wildlife above and below the water
A sociable lounge forms the main salon and a dining room provides a formal space in which to entertain guests. Pale oak and Hermes leather create a contemporary feel while cream coloured furnishings and large, rectangular windows maintain a fresh and bright atmosphere.
Six lower deck staterooms include a full-beam master suite, two VIP cabins and two double cabins. Two of these cabins include a single bed and a Pullman for a flexible accommodation setup.
Other highlights of the sailing yacht include state-of-the art communication and entertainment systems, a barbecue on the aft deck and easy access into the azure waters from the passarelle.
More Yacht Information
Rosehearty Yacht For Charter
56m Perini Navi, 2006
- S/Y ALEXA Opens for Charters for Two in IndonesiaThe 31m/102ft sailing yacht ALEXA is a one-cabin phinisi offering romantic adventures for two in the magnificent archip...
- 10 of the Best Motor Yachts Available For Charter in 2017With so many outstanding options on offer for 2017, we take a look at 10 of the best motor yachts to consider for your ...
- M/Y ‘Grace E’ Opens for America’s Cup CharterThe award-winning 73m/240ft motor yacht ‘Grace E’ will be in Bermuda this summer, offering guests an unforgettable char...
- M/Y HARMONYA Now Available For CharterOriginally built by the Benetti Sail Division in 2005 and refit to an incredibly high standard in 2010, the 29m/94ft mo...
- M/Y SERENITY Joins the Global Charter FleetThe 41m/133ft superyacht SERENITY is now available for charter in the Bahamas and Caribbean following her launch from C...
- Feadship M/Y AQUARIUS Opens for CharterFollowing her sensational launch last September, the 92m/302ft motor yacht AQUARIUS from Feadship has now become availa...