Launched by Perini Navi in 2006, ROSEHEARTY underwent a €2 million refit just two years ago and, designed by Ron Holland, is an exceptionally elegant and powerful ketch, perfect for an unforgettable luxury yacht charter in Central America.
Sporting a white hull with black tinted wraparound windows, smooth curves and long, lean lines, the yacht certainly cuts a fine figure and, winner of St Barths Bucket for two consecutive years, promises an unrivalled performance.
Charter guests will love the varied luxe deck spaces on board in which they can unwind, dine and socialise while taking in the spectacular vistas of Costa Rica, Panama and Mexico.
A partly shaded flybridge offers a relaxed lounging spot as well as an on-deck Jacuzzi and sunbathing area, while on the deck below guests can enjoy alfresco dining, a cockpit lounge and further sunning opportunities aft.
Cruising the exotic grounds of Costa Rica will bring you face-to-face with tropical beaches, steamy rainforests and fascinating wildlife above and below the water, while the hedonistic coastline of Mexico offers five-star resorts as well as diverse landscapes, and ancient ruins of the Aztec and Mayan civilisations.
After a busy day exploring the delights of the region and soaking up the beautiful sunshine, guests can retreat inside charter yacht ROSEHEARTY for a sophisticated oasis styled by French designer Christian Liaigre.
Cruising the exotic grounds of Costa Rica will bring you face-to-face with tropical beaches, steamy rainforests and fascinating wildlife above and below the water
A sociable lounge forms the main salon and a dining room provides a formal space in which to entertain guests. Pale oak and Hermes leather create a contemporary feel while cream coloured furnishings and large, rectangular windows maintain a fresh and bright atmosphere.
Six lower deck staterooms include a full-beam master suite, two VIP cabins and two double cabins. Two of these cabins include a single bed and a Pullman for a flexible accommodation setup.
Other highlights of the sailing yacht include state-of-the art communication and entertainment systems, a barbecue on the aft deck and easy access into the azure waters from the passarelle.
- First look inside brand new M/Y SOLOPhotos of the 72m/236ft charter yacht SOLO have just been released, giving an exclusive insight into the deck spaces an...
- 10 of the best superyachts available for holiday chartersThe 2018 holiday season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to escape to warmer climes this winter, here is a rou...
- Feadship’s 92m M/Y AQUARIUS joins the global charter fleetAfter attending last week’s Monaco Yacht Show, the 92m/301ft motor yacht AQUARIUS is now available for charter.
- 8 top superyachts open for Thanksgiving chartersIf you’re looking to spend Thanksgiving with your loved ones enjoying a yacht charter vacation, then you’re in luck; th...
- Ex-charterer now owns new 111m Lurssen superycht TISThe owner of the brand new 111m/366ft superyacht TIS, which was launched from Lurssen earlier this week, has been confi...
- Amels M/Y LILI undertakes two-year global expeditionThe 55m/180ft superyacht LILI is giving charterers the opportunity to discover some of the most incredible cruising gro...